Anyone noticed how cheap these trucks are to insure?

Who do you have? I have State Farm and am paying more than that

I have Stonewood Insurance, I don't know how popular they are but all other big known companies wanted an arm and a leg so I settled with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I went from a 14 Camry to a 16 Silverado and it was cheaper! Only by $20/year, but it was an msrp change of 20k. I couldn’t believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pay $554 every six months, but that includes a 1987 Fiero as the other car (just liability), as well as discounts for homeowner as well as safe driver and good student.

I'm also 25 years old.

$484 every 6 months. I have 3 cars and the house with the same company and have been with them for 25 years or more.

Damn, where do you live? On Long Island I'm paying almost $1300 every 6 months for my truck and my wife's Civic. I have my house with the same company as well (USAA)

I went from paying $1500+ per year under my parents plan in CT on a 2006 Passat to $900 for my 2016 in NH. My coverages are as high as they can be and my deductible is 500. I’m 25, have had a ticket or two, and the Passat is gone due to being totaled in an at fault accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Louisiana, there's an attorney on every billboard. No cheap insurance here (for those of us that actually have it).

And this is why insurance of any type is so expensive for any type coverage.

Cheap?

Depends on your definition of cheap.

My 93 Silverado's liability was under $200 a year.

This truck, full coverage, $500 deductible, $800 a year.

2 houses, 2 vehicles and a boat.

:happysad:

Archived