If you running 35" or3 7" tires, pics and details please?

Stock wheels are not your friend for mounting bigger tires. A whole lot of positive offset to keep the tires in the wheel well, will have you rubbing on the frame. A lot of tire companies won't mount much bigger then stock tires on a stock wheel because of liability reasons.

• Like 1

Stock wheels are not your friend for mounting bigger tires. A whole lot of positive offset to keep the tires in the wheel well, will have you rubbing on the frame. A lot of tire companies won't mount much bigger then stock tires on a stock wheel because of liability reasons.

That’s what shim is for. Problem is people tend get something that is just a little too wide for stock lug bolts and risk not enough threads to hold the wheel on safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats what shim is for. Problem is people tend get something that is just a little too wide for stock lug bolts and risk not enough threads to hold the wheel on safely.

Wheel spacers are not the answer and your wheel bearings will hate you.

Wheel spacers are not the answer and your wheel bearings will hate you.

There is no wheel bearing difference between a 9” wide +44 wheel and a 9” -15 offset wheel. So you cannot say that using a spacer to artificially create a different mounting block is any different than the argument of an aftermarket wheel. Further, you’re not talking about Subaru Wrx wheel bearing that’s 1/2 wide. These hub bearing are made to handle up to 10000-15,000lb+ combined weight, they are universal for the 3500 series truck too... according the part numbers.

C/N: Offsetting a wheel 5-10mm isn’t going to cause a cataclysmic event where the bearing fails any sooner than the service interval.

35x12.5 Toyo Open Country MT

Rims are Monster XD 20" +18 offset.

With the 35's the back tires barely clear the fender. Due to the zone lift, the front tires are about 1.5" past the fender.

why does that lift make the fronts stick out more than the rears? the lca's?

why does that lift make the fronts stick out more than the rears? the lca's?

The new knuckle that comes with the kit pushes them out. I have OCD, and it bothers my if I stand behind my truck. Not enough yet to do anything about it. I was going to add hub centric spacers to the rear, but not sure I want to go that route.

Regular suspension lift. I dont think they were offering the 6.5 inch coilover when i bought it, but even if they were, not sure I'd consider it bc of price lol. Still had to factor in wheels, tires, and install

Yeah I agree your truck looks good @gassamax. I just ordered the bds 4.5" lift. Excited to see how it comes out.

Thanks brother. Be sure to post pics

Edited by Gassamax