Calendar

Web

more

Sent Mail

Diesels and Gas, cars trucks vans and more

J. Black

to pggwv-6310563037

14 hours agoDetails

This car is fast, smooth and reliable. Reliable because I learned it and respect her. After 5 hours sitting, she will crank, but no turn over. However, disconnecting the battery for between 30 minutes and over an hour, she will start. Greatly hesistate, but start.

After around 12 minutes running she can be cut off and back to normal. She fires quick when you turn the key and starts nice and smooth. This car runs like a champ. But no one is this world can lift this one burden. I did not go to dealer because I was told they cannot be trusted above all. I have put over 300 dollars into "so-called" solutions, assuming now maybe bad ground. What do you think, or shall you also scratch your head? What I done is below...

Mass Air Flow Senser

Crank Sensor

Oil Pressure switch and change w/Filter

Alternator

Battery

$44 Iradium plugs new (used but good wires)

Air Filter

Just Installed ICM!

I think I think this is all

14 answers to this question

Agree. That's pretty cryptic. I wondered if it was a creative writing assignment for your English class. (D+)

You really think a dealer would have "screwed" you for MORE than $300? You're already there....

Google+

Calendar

Web

more

Sent Mail

Diesels and Gas, cars trucks vans and more

J. Black

to pggwv-6310563037

14 hours agoDetails

This car is fast, smooth and reliable. Reliable because I learned it and respect her. After 5 hours sitting, she will crank, but no turn over. However, disconnecting the battery for between 30 minutes and over an hour, she will start. Greatly hesistate, but start.

After around 12 minutes running she can be cut off and back to normal. She fires quick when you turn the key and starts nice and smooth. This car runs like a champ. But no one is this world can lift this one burden. I did not go to dealer because I was told they cannot be trusted above all. I have put over 300 dollars into "so-called" solutions, assuming now maybe bad ground. What do you think, or shall you also scratch your head? What I done is below...

Mass Air Flow Senser

Crank Sensor

Oil Pressure switch and change w/Filter

Alternator

Battery

$44 Iradium plugs new (used but good wires)

Air Filter

Just Installed ICM!

I think I think this is all

I thought about helping but I "can't be trusted above all" because I work at a dealer. What would I know.

Dont expect much here with a complaint that long and we dont even know what kind of vehicle it is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was supposed to be there. But obviously from the replies, no one on here is professional. Never in this world I would of expected insults on here.

2003 Grand AM GT1 Coupe

It was supposed to be there. But obviously from the replies, no one on here is professional. Never in this world I would of expected insults on here.

2003 Grand AM GT1 Coupe

Being you problem doesn't make sense I would try fuel pump. You could have a drain back problem and it takes that long for fuel to get to the engine or a week fuel pump.

2003 Grand AM GT1 Coupe

Give an unprofessional and hard to understand first post, get unprofessional yet fully understandable responses. Nothing you've said has made any sense for anyone to help.

You failed to read. Below my reply was my car. But these forums is bulshit like you so I will be removed and take this car to the dealer.

Give an unprofessional and hard to understand first post, get unprofessional yet fully understandable responses. Nothing you've said has made any sense for anyone to help.

You failed to read. Below my reply was my car. But these forums is bulshit like you so I will be removed and take this car to the dealer.

You keep burying yourself every post...Good Luck.

I thought about the post awhile without saying I know the answer it sounds fuel related. His post wasn't all that uninformative just a little frustration from the op. Some of the replies were a little harsh.

Being you problem doesn't make sense I would try fuel pump. You could have a drain back problem and it takes that long for fuel to get to the engine or a week fuel pump.

Been trying to delete this account, but see no option. However thank you for the reply that was not rude like others. I was told this seems more than a wiring issue than fuel pump, but I have a new pump and will eventually have it installed. But no other signs of a fuel pump issue.

Been trying to delete this account, but see no option. However thank you for the reply that was not rude like others. I was told this seems more than a wiring issue than fuel pump, but I have a new pump and will eventually have it installed. But no other signs of a fuel pump issue.

Just food for thought, usually with electronics they work or they don't sometimes heat effects performance. Disconnecting the battery can reset some electronics but that doesn't explain the pattern of time where fuel can. Don't delete your post because of some of the responses, would like to see what the end result is. I could tell stories of crazy stuff I encounter with the dozens of vehicles I've owned in my 61 years.

Archived