Center Console Organizers from Salex Organizers

salex

Hello,

I wanted to introduce Salex Organizers as a new member vendor. Salex Organizers manufactures Vehicle OCD™ (Organized Console Device) products for the Silverado & Sierra trucks. All Vehicle OCD™ products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA

Two products are available for the trucks. First is the center console tray that hangs from the rails in the console. Second is the center console organizer grid that sits in the bottom of the console. Both can be used together or independently.

Products can be ordered from both Amazon and EBAY. Please take advantage of the discounts in my signature.

Here is a couple videos to see the products.

https://youtu.be/RtfAebSyYLw - the lower console grid

https://youtu.be/Ri1wKSXuyso - comparing the Vehicle OCD™ center console tray to the GM tray

SLX115 installed.jpg

SLX123 installed Silverado.jpg

sxl115_silverado_bw.jpg

SLX123 tray liners.jpg

Wow, good price for the upper piece.

The upper tray is high quality ABS plastic with no slip, removable, textured liners in each pocket. The price is low but the product is not "cheap".

Vehicle OCD™ products are available for the Silverado and Sierra. First is the center console tray that hangs from the rails in the console. Second is the center console organizer grid that sits in the bottom of the console. Both can be used together or independently. 

Buy the pair and you are out the door on Amazon for $32 and free shipping! 

Over 40 other products for many makes and models make useful inexpensive Christmas gifts.  All products made in the USA!

SLX123 installed Silverado.jpg

SLX115 installed.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, salex said:

The upper tray is high quality ABS plastic with no slip, removable, textured liners in each pocket. The price is low but the product is not "cheap".

I have one of these. Highly recommended. High quality solid product

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:07 AM, edz71 said:

Will these work in a jump seat console?

No, these are for the full console with bucket seats only.

When the 2014 Silverado came out the jump seat console had plastic dividers that you could flip up or fold down.  Based on that nothing has been developed.  If it is something enough people would like Salex Organizers is always looking for new product ideas.  You can PM or email if there are ideas you don't want public [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:07 AM, edz71 said:

Will these work in a jump seat console?

Vehicle OCD™ 40/20/40 center seat console organizer for the 2014-18 Silverado / Sierra will be available in early January.  There were several request lately to make one for jump seat models.  Should be in stock first week of January.  You can order on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NBK6QL

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:04 PM, salex said:

Vehicle OCD™ 40/20/40 center seat console organizer for the 2014-18 Silverado / Sierra will be available in early January.  There were several request lately to make one for jump seat models.  Should be in stock first week of January.  You can order on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NBK6QL

Now in stock and ready to order https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NBK6QL

Happy New Year!

Does the 40/20/40 organizer keep stuff in their sections pretty well when you flip up the seat? That’s always my main issue, I try to organize the console then flip it up and everything gets tossed around. Thanks for any info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Silveradoh said:

Does the 40/20/40 organizer keep stuff in their sections pretty well when you flip up the seat? That’s always my main issue, I try to organize the console then flip it up and everything gets tossed around. Thanks for any info!

Yes.  The dividers go to the top edge of the console, unlike the factory folding divider.  When the lid is closed it seals off each of the six compartments.  When you tip the seat back items stay within there own compartment.

SLX143-installed.jpg

Yes.  The dividers go to the top edge of the console, unlike the factory folding divider.  When the lid is closed it seals off each of the six compartments.  When you tip the seat back items stay within there own compartment.

SLX143-installed.thumb.jpg.2ea3ab1ea0132f7ec08b0cf36da44ef8.jpg

Great, gonna order one today.

Thank you!

Archived