Need to Know the Street Value of 2014 High Country Chrome Rims

I just traded my 2015 Colorado for a 2014 Silverado CC High Country. Love the truck, but HATE these chrome wheels! The truck is Tungsten Metallic: looks dark gray when it's cloudy and very dark brown when it's sunny.

Can anyone tell me what these wheels would be worth if I sold them outright, including the Goodyear Eagle LS-2 (P275/55R20 with 7/32 remaining tread or 47K miles on them)? Or do you think anyone on the forum would be interested in trading? I really want something a lot less flashy...not so much interested in the crazy new styles (I'm in my early 60's). Hell, I wouldn't mind a set of steel wheels with trim rings like the good old days.

88ace2df1b43573021ac78fec56aa4a9.jpg

84a9cc7cee4e2d8b02831002bd35c825.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I sold the wheels off my Silverado (they weren't the same ones you have), I posted them on Craig's List for $1,200 CDN or something like that (including the tires). Didn't want to sit on them long as I have nowhere to store them. Probably could have gotten more out of them if I wasn't in a rush, but was happy with what I got. I'd suggest looking on your local Craig's List site or wherever you want to sell them and see what other similar sets are going for in your area.

Prices tend to vary from location and also how long you want to sit on them. There's a couple sets of 18" priced at $900 but I've seen them on Craigslist for a few months now. If I where to search a few hours away into Los Angeles same 18" going for $500 and the polished 20" for around $800.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Agreed, you need to get rid of those. Usually I really like the GM rims but those... Someone was smoking something

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No kidding! You have this beautiful dark-toned truck with wheels that would look better on a pimped-out purple Town Car. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived