Center Console Organizers from Salex Organizers

Hello,

I wanted to introduce Salex Organizers as a new member vendor. Salex Organizers manufactures Vehicle OCD™ (Organized Console Device) products for the Silverado & Sierra trucks as well as the Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon. All Vehicle OCD™ products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA

Two products are available for the SUVs, Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon. First is the center console tray that hangs from the rails in the console. Second is the center console organizer grid that sits in the bottom of the console. Both can be used together or independently.

Unfortunately the organizers do not fit the Escalade due to the cooler feature in the console.

Products can be ordered from both Amazon and EBAY. Please take advantage of the discounts in my signature.

Here is a couple videos to see the products.

- the lower console grid

- comparing the Vehicle OCD™ center console tray to the GM tray

slx110_suburban_BW.jpg

SLX123 installed Tahoe.jpg

SLX110-installed.jpg

SLX123 tray liners.jpg

Edited by salex

Got mine in from Amazon the other day. Awesome piece! Nice quality! Thanks for the discount code as well.

Always good to hear from happy customers! Please leave a review on Amazon to let others know. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Vehicle OCD™ products are available for the SUVs, Tahoe, Suburban, and Yukon. First is the center console tray that hangs from the rails in the console. Second is the center console organizer grid that sits in the bottom of the console. Both can be used together or independently.

Buy the pair and you are out the door on Amazon for $32 and free shipping! 

Over 40 other products for many makes and models make useful inexpensive Christmas gifts.  All products made in the USA!

SLX123 installed Tahoe.jpg

SLX110-installed.jpg

• 1 year later...

The tray for the 2019 Silverado / Sierra  1500 center console is in process due late January / early February.  The lower center console organizer divider was released last week - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L53N7LN

The 2019 Silverado / Sierra 2500/3500 HD will use the existing center console organizer and tray.  All products can be found in our Vehicle OCD store.

Email [email protected] to be notified when the tray is available.

3 hours ago, salex said:

The tray for the 2019 Silverado / Sierra  1500 center console is in process due late January / early February.  The lower center console organizer divider was released last week - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L53N7LN

The 2019 Silverado / Sierra 2500/3500 HD will use the existing center console organizer and tray.  All products can be found in our Vehicle OCD store.

Email [email protected] to be notified when the tray is available.

Thanks - I'll keep watching!

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2019 at 6:19 AM, sealandsky said:

Salex - Would you consider creating a drop-in storage bin (with cover) that would fit in place of the folding 3rd row seats on a Yukon / Tahoe / Escalade? I'd purchase one today.

Thanks for asking.  That would be a much larger part than we have the capability to produce.