Gorehamj

Chevy's Big Plans for 100th Truck Model Year- Check Out New Bowtie

The bowties are available for order. They are on backorder now though. We received 2 of the rears and have 2 fronts that should arrive today. Be aware that inside, they look black. They are actually a very dark blue. You can see the blue in direct sunlight. I used the flash on my phone in the first pic. Normal lighting in the 2nd.

Do you have part numbers and prices?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Do you have part numbers and prices?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

84149652 -Front

84149654 -Rear

The bowties are available for order. They are on backorder now though. We received 2 of the rears and have 2 fronts that should arrive today. Be aware that inside, they look black. They are actually a very dark blue. You can see the blue in direct sunlight. I used the flash on my phone in the first pic. Normal lighting in the 2nd.

Thanks, I think those will look great especially on a Deep Ocean Blue truck !

• Like 1

Quick Question....Any ideas when more will be available ?

I'd like to get my hands on a front and back, but my dealer shows no stock anywhere.

Quick Question....Any ideas when more will be available ?

I'd like to get my hands on a front and back, but my dealer shows no stock anywhere.

Thanks. I can tell you that they do look fantastic on DOB. Our parts manager drives a DOB Silverado and added them to his truck. They look great.

No idea when they'll become available again. Our accessories rep did say that GM was looking at doing an accessory version of them so I'm hoping that they are available soon.

• Like 1

Thanks. I can tell you that they do look fantastic on DOB. Our parts manager drives a DOB Silverado and added them to his truck. They look great.

No idea when they'll become available again. Our accessories rep did say that GM was looking at doing an accessory version of them so I'm hoping that they are available soon.

I bet these start turning up more and more once they start being available....they are just too sharp !

I was reading that too, I look forward to getting some.

I'm sure third party companies will make them in different colors... they'd be smart to

• Like 1

Does your parts manager have a chrome grill or painted ?

I was just curious to see one on a chrome grill.....I think it would look just as good though.

Thanks for posting the part numbers :thumbs:

I'm working on putting together a vinyl overlay that mimics the GM emblems. hopefully i'll have the first one don in the next day or 2

Will they be available for HD models?

On 10/5/2017 at 11:21 AM, GearheadSS said:

84149652 -Front

84149654 -Rear

Can anyone confirm that the 2016+ front bowties will fit in a 2014-2015 Grille?

2 hours ago, 67ChevyRedneck said:

Can anyone confirm that the 2016+ front bowties will fit in a 2014-2015 Grille?

They will not fit.

Yeah I might have to get those bowties.