Cold starts are loud af though

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 11:54 AM, Tauro_Z71 said:

I am runnin Borla Cat Back Atak,

it sound amazing well worth the money,

i havent heard it from the outside with the V4 mode, 

and there is no drone,

Cold starts are loud af though

I see you're from Canada aswell, where did you purchase your ATAK?? 

1 minute ago, Tauro_Z71 said:

Got it from amazon tbh 1499.99 and free shipping, can't go wrong 

Beauty thanks. Lookin into Tdotperformance.ca I've ordered a few things from them for my last vehicle they aren't too bad.

I ordered from them once, small dee see tailgate assist, took 6 weeks to get, had to email them asking wtf was going on to find out that they didn't have stock and were waiting for a bigger order

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone know if the rear axle section after the muffler on cat back systems can be bought vs the whole thing? Doesn't matter what brand. I want to keep my stock muffler and flap on but wouldn't mind adding the pipe after the flap to remove resonator and get a dual tip. I looked around but haven't found a place.

Anyone know if the rear axle section after the muffler on cat back systems can be bought vs the whole thing? Doesn't matter what brand. I want to keep my stock muffler and flap on but wouldn't mind adding the pipe after the flap to remove resonator and get a dual tip. I looked around but haven't found a place.

Where are you located ? I have the Borla atak system but unfortunately took it off when I got my headers . Loud af . Like a devils screech .

Now I’m running race venoms with lt headers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you located ? I have the Borla atak system but unfortunately took it off when I got my headers . Loud af . Like a devils screech .

Where are you located? Atak for the 5.3 or 6.2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Archived