Ford Finally did it...

The only thing I think is ugly on them is the headlights. I've seen a lot worse. I think a trucks look better blocky than with a lot of curves and things rounded. Which is why I prefer the '14-'15 Silverado over the '16+. Also the reason I like the Silverado over the Sierra in most cases, while in other cases I like both almost the same.

Yes it is ugly. Way too much shitty fake chrome on the front along with the way oversized shitty "E" looking headlights

new-2017-ford-super_duty_f~350_drw-laria

The back end.. well.. oversized shitty looking taillights. With an oversized shitty looking Ford emblem and that shitty looking "SUPER DUTY" stamped into the bed. No delete possible there, unless you want to delete the entire tailgate altogether! The rims and exhaust tip sure looks nice though. Sure beats the trumpet we have to have on the duramax.

new-2017-ford-super_duty_f~350_srw-xlt4w

and on the High end models, they have headlight assemblies that cost $1,100 A PIECE, and $500 Taillights!

You don't think that'd be neat? Also, what's a little man step?

Edit: running boards?

He's talking about that big step that slides out of the tailgate and the big ass pole that folds up as a grab bar. I think GM's corner steps in the bumper are way better. A lot more simple and can be used with the tailgate up or down. With Ford's setup the tailgate has to be down. I normally climb into the bed with the tailgate up.

Also I could care less about an automatic tailgate drop. Just one more thing to mess up. They're already light, doesn't need to have an auto open like a lift gate on an SUV.

• Like 2

If they do, it will go along with their little man step just fine.

Have you seen that GM is considering a retractable tailgate for help with egress? That looks like a perfectly over complicated turd...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The $100K Ford model is on an F450 or F550 platform, not an F350 platform. That's like comparing a GM K1500 to a K2500. There is no comparison in towing and payload capacity.

but we will be able to compare the 450/550 in 2019 when the new Silverado 4500 and 5500 medium duty trucks drop.