Help!-Issues after body lift

MZ71

So i just finished my body lift and now my truck is showing "service brake assist" and "service stabilitrak" on every start up. I have went around the wheel wells and frame looking for any wires/plugs that may have been pulled or damaged when lifting the body but cant find anything. Had codes pulled this morning and it is throwing:

"U0101 Lost communication with Transmission Control Module (TCM)"

and

"U0140 Lost communication with Body Control Module DTC"

Anybody know where specifically to look for what could have pulled too tight during body lift and caused this? Truck is a 2014 Silverado crew 4x4 5'8" bed

Thanks in advance!

Battery was unhooked during lift. Cleared codes this morning and they came right back as soon as I started the truck.

I left the battery unhooked over night last night hoping that would help too but no luck

Battery was unhooked during lift. Cleared codes this morning and they came right back as soon as I started the truck.

I left the battery unhooked over night last night hoping that would help too but no luck

Have you done body lifts before with no code issues?

This one, same lift....turned out to be a sensor going to the wheel. Guessing one of the front wheels for ABS/Stabletrack/speed sensor (i dang near broke the left front one doing the level kit)

http://www.silveradosierra.com/uncategorized/problems-after-1-5zone-body-lift-t329826.html

Also read this for FYI.....steering wheel position sensor throws these systems outta whack ....

http://www.silveradosierra.com/electrical/service-stabilitrak-and-traction-control-after-lift-t198241.html

And....watch this video....then check those ground wires while you are diagnosing....not related to the body lift.....but needs to be checked:

Thanks! I'll have to check them again in the morning. They seemed to have plenty of slack. From what I've been reading it sounds like any time abs is acting up it will throw the service stabilitrak as well

Checked the abs wires and they have tons of slack and no sign of stretching or coming unclipped. Rechecked all the ground wires and they are getting good clean contact with frame. Any ideas where to get a wiring diagram of that wiring harness that runs on the drivers side of the frame that shows what color wire goes to what? Should have had plenty of slack but no clue what else to look for.

Thanks again

Just got my kit today and read the instructions.....sooo you dont touch the steering shaft and jack the body up?

Or did they forget to put it in the instructions?

How does your truck drive with these codes? Ok? No shifting problems?

The angle of the steering shaft changes ever so slightly when the body is lifted.

I cannot believe something does not need to be loosened on the steering assembly/mounting to allow this change.

Some very sensitive electronics around the steering shaft that could be tweaked.

The more I read it kept sounding like it was ABS related so I started checking everything and low and behold, the ABS 60amp JFuse was blown. Everything back to normal now, but I'm stumped on what caused it to blow. I can not find any stretched or bare wires anywhere. I guess for now I will call it coincidence unless it blows again.

Archived