Which of These 10 Chevy Truck Designs Is the Most Iconic?

Gorehamj

What nothing from '60 to '66?

The GMT400s should be known for the abysmal speedo/tach that they were intro'd. Plus the wax heater axle center disconnect was Rube Goldberg approved. It took them several years to come up w/ a simple electrical solenoid design.

Personally I love all chevy trucks. My favorite has to be the one I own a '04 Silverado LT Z71 1500 4x4 5.3L Vortec. Square bodies will always be awesome. For vintage it's gotta be the '47 3100 series. Anything newer than the '07 classic doesn't even interest me some of them look cool but way too many electronics.

On 10/27/2017 at 9:09 PM, Amanda Lamothe said:

Personally I love all chevy trucks. My favorite has to be the one I own a '04 Silverado LT Z71 1500 4x4 5.3L Vortec. Square bodies will always be awesome. For vintage it's gotta be the '47 3100 series. Anything newer than the '07 classic doesn't even interest me some of them look cool but way too many electronics.

I was in the same camp and had a 2006 Sierra that I quite liked. Had bought it new and put well over 300,000km on it. Was resisting getting a newer truck though I liked the looks of the 2016 & up GMC's. However, after driving a rental 2017 for a day last spring, I was hooked. The K2xx's are light years ahead of the GMT800's in every way. It's like driving an 84 squarebody 4x4 for a day, then hopping in a GMT 800- Huge difference in drive characteristics,  ride, handling, interior, comfort, power, fuel mileage, etc.

I can't go back now.

Archived