New here!

New to the forum. New to gmc family and new owner 2014 GMC Sierra slt z71! Looking forward to learn more about my truck in this forum! Cant wait to see whats out there as far as mods! Thanks!

Welcome to this forum and congratulations on your new truck. Chances are in your favor that your truck will impress you with reliability along with superior fit and finish. I own a '15 Sierra and it's a fabulous truck. Suggest what you'd like to do with your truck and you will receive some good feedback. You may be saved from costly mistakes!

How many recalls or work performed on that truck so far? I've had 5 so far with # 6 booked already. You'll like the truck but the quantity of recalls or substandard reliability is certainly a disappointment for me. Any pics?

As far as I know, no open recall.. I will check soon now that you mentioned that. Still trying to get used to this forum, Ive never joined any in a long while. Once I figure it out I will be posting pictures! For now you can see my profile picture. Thanks!

Welcome and be prepared to get your wallet out! I came to this forum looking for advice/tips on some simple mods and have gone waaay beyond what I ever imagined after reading what others have done!

Ahhh. I was having beer with couple buddies sitting around the truck bed and realized my truck bed came with lights!!! That was one of the MODS I wanted to do!

Sweet! It took me a while to find all the little things I hadn't noticed when I first got the truck!

Archived