Centennial Edition bowties installed.

Hey, I do not know if this has been posted yet, but I am told that the Centennial Bowtie Emblem Package is # 84459956. I have contacted to dealer online sights and both list the item. I sent an email to both to see if they were avaliable, and one said "not yet" and the other said  "not released yet". 

Hey, I do not know if this has been posted yet, but I am told that the Centennial Bowtie Emblem Package is # 84459956. I have contacted to dealer online sights and both list the item. I sent an email to both to see if they were avaliable, and one said "not yet" and the other said  "not released yet". 
Good catch! Only one issue I see is that this part number is for a Colorado kit and it may not be the correct size for our trucks. Time will tell. Hopefully it will be for a universal type kit but I doubt it.

I am hoping they come out with the side badges in a kit.  I saw the part number a few pages back in this thread but I cannot find them online anywhere.  Anyone want to make a vinyl decal of the side badges??

Wow that may be right about the Colorado, but I gave them a vin from a 2018 Silverado centennial? I don’t know if they are the same.
I looked around and found a thread over on the Coloradofans.com forum. There are pictures and the first one shows a sign on a dash with the part number but it does show it for the Colorado. I can't seem to able to link to that thread. I went there and did a search using the part number to find the thread. That's why I mention this possible issue. Again I do hope it is a universal kit.

I am also looking for the side Heritage badges. I believe they are on the doors.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rusty503 said:

I looked around and found a thread over on the Coloradofans.com forum. There are pictures and the first one shows a sign on a dash with the part number but it does show it for the Colorado. I can't seem to able to link to that thread. I went there and did a search using the part number to find the thread. That's why I mention this possible issue. Again I do hope it is a universal kit.

I am also looking for the side Heritage badges. I believe they are on the doors.

Thanks, you did good to spot that. I hadn’t seen that picture, sounds like it is really is going to happen !

I hope they make those side badges for you too, I saw a few of those on eBay a couple months back....but nothing lately.

39953425354_7c68d45681_z_d.jpg

Edited by Cowboyman

7 hours ago, SAMS819 said:

Wow that may be right about the Colorado, but I gave them a vin from a 2018 Silverado centennial? I don’t know if they are the same.

I was reading somewhere a few months back that the rear bow tie is the same on both trucks, not sure on the front either.

• 2 weeks later...