Very Hard shift, CEL.

Was heading back to jackson yesterday when i was passing someone on 49 and had an extremely harsh shift. CEL came on, remote start doesn't work anymore, everything else seems to be fine. I gotta take it in to let them look at it, but has anyone had something similar happen to them?

Is there a way for me to look at the codes to see what the error is?

More than likely you have a code in the ECM that has set that also increases line pressure in the trans. Which is normal.....remote start won’t work when the check engine light is on, which is normal....figure out why the check engine light is on, get it fixed and all other problems will go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2017 at 8:12 PM, Justin101714 said:

More than likely you have a code in the ECM that has set that also increases line pressure in the trans. Which is normal.....remote start won’t work when the check engine light is on, which is normal....figure out why the check engine light is on, get it fixed and all other problems will go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha sorry for the late reply i couldn't find this thread after the transition to the new site. CEL went away after a day or so. Everything seems fine. Probably still let the local dealer look at it over the holiday.

Archived