"dogtracking" question

i have a 2015 rally2, 4"bds lift, installed by local off road shop, truck "dogtracks" enough to have every other car around comment about it(friends laugh & send me pics/videos of it), called my local shop & went there in person to talk about it, there response was " if i had a dollar for every one who said that id be a rich man",.....so my question is-would you trust any average shop to work on it? i really dont want to deal with local off road shop that installed it

Most likely lift block pin is mis-aligned, causing it to"dog track". I would at least call the shop that did the work and tell them they did something wrong. It's poor Workman ship. In my opinion if it's not lack of experience or knowledge in some of these shops, it's the fact that they become content and over look minor details that cause bigger problems. I ve gone through similar situation s with certain shops that I have a hard time letting anyone touch my truck. I rather do it myself, and if I screw up at least I didn't pay for someone to screw it up lol.

To answer your question, no, I would not let any shop work on it, been there done that. Make sure they are reputable, and have a good talk with the boys that'll be working on your truck. You can usually tell right away if they are knowledgeable, and hopefully they take pride in their work.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived