Welcome BACK! New software testing and complaints

Zane

Welcome to the new GM-Trucks.com everyone! We're finally here. 

Please use this thread to try out new features, test posting, or complain about something that isn't working (we're sure there's lots of stuff). 

IMPORTANT STUFF TO KNOW

• Try out clubs!
  • Login usernames have superseded display names
  • Please report any errors or issues to us right away
  • Try out different backgrounds by clicking the frame at the top right of the page

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Dwp_Silveraydo said:

The search feature appears to not be working correctly, other than that the new site looks great!

I think search won't work right until all old posts are "rebuilt".  With the size of this forum, that could be a few more days.  But I'm on it and will investigate further.  Thanks!

14 minutes ago, JoshMerva said:

I think search won't work right until all old posts are "rebuilt".  With the size of this forum, that could be a few more days.  But I'm on it and will investigate further.  Thanks!

It looks like all the options available under the "Activities" tab is not working at the moment. I presume its all part of the files having to migrate over.

The site looks GREAT!  My only complaint so far is:

1 hour ago, Mervz said:

Login usernames have superseded display names

I know users by their old display name. I think newdude is 15HDriver, but this part will take some time to figure out.

10 minutes ago, sdeeter19555 said:

Tapatalk giving issues to anyone?  Tapatalk won't load anything for me...

We have to set up Tapatalk again. We will have that done tomorrow.

4 hours ago, muddkatt said:

I just tried to respond to this topic: 

but it did not have the place to reply....:dunno:

Interesting. Looks like some permissions are messed up. Could be due to the fact the forum is still rebuilding posts and data in the background. Even now it's only around 20% finished. Either way, I've changed permissions and you should be able to post again. Tapatalk will be fixed today. 

Archived