Black interior peices

My b pillar plastics and over head console peice is beige or gray.  Not sure. We're those peices made in black off of a certain vehicle? If so is like to know so I can start looking 

From my understanding they never released a full black interior headliner and parts. Normally they keep the headliner color and trim up there lighter as to give a more spacious feeling. You usually only see the black headliner on sports cars or sport models of certain card.

If you're looking at changing it you can use Color Bond. I've heard great things about it, they even are authorized via Ford officially for fixes or something along those lines.

has anyone change there headliner , and painted the plastic black. my  old truck came with black plastic ( B & c pillar )  maybe the  NEW body style will have it ????

I imagine gray/beige interior trim satisfies the greatest number of buyers.  I would prefer a more colorful selection of interior  trims.  Black is my least favorite interior colour but a great exterior choice.  My favorite combination would be a black truck with a red interior!

1 hour ago, Donstar said:

I imagine gray/beige interior trim satisfies the greatest number of buyers.  I would prefer a more colorful selection of interior  trims.  Black is my least favorite interior colour but a great exterior choice.  My favorite combination would be a black truck with a red interior!

I Will never own another black truck.  But most of my interior is black    I'll just have it all dyed and have my head liner done I guess

Archived