I just bought a new Silverado last week.  In less than a week, I noticed the following/the following happened:

Wiper Fluid Reservoir is leaking (cracked? bad hose?)

Bed is uneven (not level) from left to right.  Off by approximately 1/2 inch (distance between bottom of rear window and top of bed obviously different).  I looked it up and I think this is what they call Chevy Lean.  Not uncommon for the factory not to bother to shim the bed on the low side.

This morning I am leaving for work and the seat won't stop buzzing.  The Collision Avoidance System is telling me I am close to something on the front right corner of the truck.  There is nothing nearby so I checked to see if a leaf was covering the sensor but nothing.  It rained overnight.  A short?

Anyone else experience these problems?  Thanks!

Just keep track of it & bring it back when needed. I'd check for simple stuff, leaf & such as mentioned. Coming back in for warranty items is when you see how the dealership stacks up, it's all promises when you are about to buy.

I wouldn't freak out just yet.

The collision avoidance sensor stopped making false activations.  I am guessing it was just the overnight rain.  Just hoping it is not a short.  Did some measurements...the bed is 3/8" lower on the right...both at the back window and the rear wheel well.  I plan to shim it myself as I trust my abilities more than the dealer's staff!  I looked on this or another forum and found horror stories about dealers making the truck worse. 

Archived