I have a 1996 chevy Silverado K1500 4.3L. I've put a new coil on and just put a new fuel pump in. Now if you turn the key on and off like 4 times it will start then die. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks 

Go to Advance, Auto Zone, O'Reilly's etc... and see if you can rent a diagnostic box for the OBD2 system, and it should tell you what component is failing.

If you had the same problem before you changed the fuel pump, it's probably a throttle position sensor (easy fix if that's the case) or one of the other sensors on the engine like idle air sensor for instance.

If you rev the engine after it starts can you keep it going? Or does it just die anyway?

And did you change the fuel filter when you swapped the fuel pump?

I put a new fuel pump on and did a pressure test. Has 60#

Is the pressure holding after the engine dies?  Does pumping the throttle keep it going, or does it die anyway?

Have someone start the truck while it's dark and look at the area of the coil and ignition module to see if a spark jumps and grounds it out...if so, new coil time maybe

I put new coil on. I've even repaced fuel spider injector with fuel pressure regulator. Even if you pump it. It just starts and die.

You said when you turn the key on and off 4 times it will start and die...  if you *don't* turn the key on and off 4 times, does it not start at all?  If that's the case, it seems like it's not holding fuel pressure very well, as you're having to really prime the system by turning the key on/off 4 times to get enough pressure to open the injectors... then pressure drops off and truck dies.

Did the truck run at all before you replaced the fuel pump?  Maybe when you put the new pump on the ground wire that attaches to the frame didn't get grounded well.  A serrated grounding washer with a blob of grease under the bolt head and on the washer will help ensure a good ground.  Clean the frame with a wire brush or sand paper before attaching that bolt.

I redone ground wire and replaced the whole distributor. So now that's 

Fuel pump 

Distributor 

Coil

Fuel injector spider 

Fuel pressure regulator 

All new i just don't know what else it could be.

is the fuel pressure dropping off?  You can get a gauge for around 40 dollars at AutoZone or Advance, etc.    It sounds like your fuel pressure may be dropping off if it takes 4 key on/off to get enough pressure to start the engine for a few seconds... if fuel pressure isn't holding that will show you what to look for next.

If you don't have a fuel pressure gauge, you can at least see if the truck will continue to sputter along with some shots of carb cleaner in the intake (pull air cleaner, it'll run on carb cleaner if it's a fuel delivery issue)

if you have no codes..

check the evap canister, catalytic convertor.

and obvious vacuum problems.

my own cat gut itself into dust before the p0420 showed up.

the start and stall thing was random.

the finale was the evap canister. no codes.