Pop N Lock Install 2015-2017 Colorado & Canyon

fondupot

Question

5 answers to this question

12 hours ago, fondupot said:

To be honest, not really. The Colorado fulfills all my needs in a pickup truck. And it’s easier to drive and park. And gets better gas mileage.

The only thing I really miss is the V8 rumble, and my heated steering wheel. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I hear ya, I'm missing the Silverado a little less every day... Sure is easier to drive the midsize truck than the fullsize...

Thanks! Do you miss you old full-size truck at all now that you’ve had some time with the midsize truck?

To be honest, not really. The Colorado fulfills all my needs in a pickup truck. And it’s easier to drive and park. And gets better gas mileage.

The only thing I really miss is the V8 rumble, and my heated steering wheel. Lol.

Nice vid. I’m gonna be doing this for sure, I was used to power locking on my 16 Silverado, don’t wanna go with out it on the Colorado

8 hours ago, Imcrazy said:

Nice vid. I’m gonna be doing this for sure, I was used to power locking on my 16 Silverado, don’t wanna go with out it on the Colorado

Glad to help! I also had to install this on my 2014 Sierra. It is a must have for sure. Good luck with your install!

Glad to help! I also had to install this on my 2014 Sierra. It is a must have for sure. Good luck with your install!

Thanks! Do you miss you old full-size truck at all now that you’ve had some time with the midsize truck?

Archived