Lifted my 15 on stock 20's

Just got my silverado finished up pretty much the way I want it.  I ended up doing a 6.5 zone lift on 35 ko2's on the stock 20s.  I couldn't decide on any wheels that I liked, so I figured why not just keep them stock.  I can always buy wheels if I decide to anyway.  I'm considering putting in spacers possibly but the offset is ok for now I think.

Just incase anyone was wondering what it looked like or if its possible, it is, and no rubbing at all.  I think its pretty decent looking

Untitled.jpg

truckfront-crop.jpg

Truckside-crop.jpg

truckside2-crop.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Irby1757 said:

What grill did you get/where at? 

Truck looks great!

https://www.amazon.com/2014-2015-Silverado-Complete-Factory-Replacement/dp/B00QXZELVK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508182727&sr=8-1&keywords=2015+silverado+razer+billet

Thanks.  I also got the headlight covers.  It dramatically changed the look of the truck, and only took me maybe an hour or so to swap it.

Did you paint the chrome headlight trim or get the headlight trim pieces from amazon that just stick on over the chrome?  Was looking at getting these color matched but wasnt sure how well they would really fit?

1 hour ago, Cohen said:

Did you paint the chrome headlight trim or get the headlight trim pieces from amazon that just stick on over the chrome?  Was looking at getting these color matched but wasnt sure how well they would really fit?

It’s the stick on trim peice. I was honestly very skeptical, but they are actually really nice. 

Just got my silverado finished up pretty much the way I want it.  I ended up doing a 6.5 zone lift on 35 ko2's on the stock 20s.  I couldn't decide on any wheels that I liked, so I figured why not just keep them stock.  I can always buy wheels if I decide to anyway.  I'm considering putting in spacers possibly but the offset is ok for now I think.

Just incase anyone was wondering what it looked like or if its possible, it is, and no rubbing at all.  I think its pretty decent looking
Untitled.thumb.jpg.171fed0aad05b27a294cbc1b30238a24.jpg

More more more !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did  you  do  the lift yourself? That is exactly  what  I  wanted  to  do  on my 15 and  now on my 17. 

I  would  be  perfectly  happy  with  mine  looking  like  that.

2 hours ago, Luvnlife said:

How does the difference in tire diameter effect speedometer and any other system?

Honestly, I haven't really been able to tell yet.  I drove past a few of the police speed things and it didn't seem off, but I am going to see if I need to get it calibrated.

4 hours ago, ducklawyer said:

More more more !

I will take some good ones tomorrow!

3 hours ago, pineland said:

35x12.50R20? Love the look!

Yes sir.

2 hours ago, cubangt said:

Did  you  do  the lift yourself? That is exactly  what  I  wanted  to  do  on my 15 and  now on my 17. 

I  would  be  perfectly  happy  with  mine  looking  like  that.

No, I had it done by a shop.  I could have done it myself but it honestly wasn't too expensive and I just don't have the time.  All said and done it was almost 4k with the tires.

2 hours ago, cubangt said:

If you  put  spacers how  thick  are you  going  to  do ? 

Thinking just 1.5

17 hours ago, Zipsort said:

Untitled.jpg

Nice looking truck.

18 hours ago, Zipsort said:

Untitled.jpg

Looks great! I am wanting to do the same thing to my Sierra and keep the stock snowflakes with a lift

Archived