Best Place to Buy In The SE US

First off just ignore dealer fees and when talking price get the total price not including taxes, tags, title or any other extras tax your state imposes.  I usually tell the dealer they can put on what ever fee they want but I need the price so I can shop around.  When I was younger I used to tell them that I also charge a purchase fee which just happens to be the same as their fee just to mess with them.  Second start emailing every dealer within a 3 hour radius of your home with the specs you are looking for.  I've never bought a truck/car that way but I've had two of my friends both do that with their silvy's and they did as good as I did but stayed at home instead of spending their weekends at the car lot.

15 hours ago, tnchevy said:

First off just ignore dealer fees and when talking price get the total price not including taxes, tags, title or any other extras tax your state imposes.  I usually tell the dealer they can put on what ever fee they want but I need the price so I can shop around.  When I was younger I used to tell them that I also charge a purchase fee which just happens to be the same as their fee just to mess with them.  Second start emailing every dealer within a 3 hour radius of your home with the specs you are looking for.  I've never bought a truck/car that way but I've had two of my friends both do that with their silvy's and they did as good as I did but stayed at home instead of spending their weekends at the car lot.

Thanks for the tips!

Archived