2014+ Silverado Synthesis Radio and vent trim

Marv88

I bought this set used to match the Synthesis trim on the console I swapped  in but I am putting the jump seat back in and won't be needing these. Unfortunately the seller wasn't too forthcoming in the description and pictures conveniently were blurred however I have taken up close pictures of all marks. If you are looking for show quality these are not for you but if you are OK with the marks from some obviously inept employee at the wrecking yard you can save a good chunk of dough. I paid '$95.00 for the complete set and of course would like to get that back but any reasonable offer will be considered. References provided upon request (Ive been building custom sub enclosures and selling mobile Audio gear online since 1999) and local pickup in Monterey CA is welcomed.

IMG_0951.JPG

This is the bottom right right side on the radio trim. When installed these are not seen when looking straight on but the 2 more on the face can be seen when looking at an angle from the drivers side

IMG_0953.JPG

This is the bottom left side of the radio trim and once installed again cannot be seen when looking straight on but can be seen when looking at an angle from the passenger side

IMG_0954.JPG

This is the top center of the radio trim and is a scratch as opposed to a gouge. It is hidden for the most part by the dash pad but can be seen in certain light conditions

IMG_0944.JPG

First 3 pics are the passenger side vent trim (all marks are on the same edge) and the 4th pic is the top edge of the drivers side vent trim. Other than marks shown the rest of the surfaces on all pieces are in excellent condition sans a couple of very light scuffs I could not get to show up in pictures.

IMG_0948.JPG

IMG_0949.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0952.JPG

Just now, pgamboa said:

This just pains me to see this. $10 bezel removal tools prevents this from happening.

Good luck with your sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks and I agree! I have a cheapo set of trim tools from eBay and was able to remove my original pieces easily without putting a mark on them! How's the console harness coming along? I know you are really knowledgeable with this electrical stuff and if you ever feel so inclined as to figure out how to add steering wheel controls please let me know! :D

Thanks and I agree! I have a cheapo set of trim tools from eBay and was able to remove my original pieces easily without putting a mark on them! How's the console harness coming along? I know you are really knowledgeable with this electrical stuff and if you ever feel so inclined as to figure out how to add steering wheel controls please let me know! [emoji3]

Console harness is almost done. It will have everything needed to drive all but the compartment lamp and charging indicator icon. I will have a video for this that want to wire this up like Factory but will have a PnP solution that’ll get 90% of everything else.

1 minute ago, pgamboa said:

Console harness is almost done. It will have everything needed to drive all but the compartment lamp and charging indicator icon. I will have a video for this that want to wire this up like Factory but will have a PnP solution that’ll get 90% of everything else.

Sweet! I'm trading my console to member Nasty for his jump seat (wife insisted I put it back in just in case we need to get 3 in my regular cab when her car is not available) but we are just going to leave them wired as it is so he can "plug n play" in his regular cab and I can do the same with his jump seat.

Sweet! I'm trading my console to member Nasty for his jump seat (wife insisted I put it back in just in case we need to get 3 in my regular cab when her car is not available) but we are just going to leave them wired as it is so he can "plug n play" in his regular cab and I can do the same with his jump seat.

This is interesting. I would have to review the option of going backwards in this case. Since the full console has the main 42-way connection up front, I don’t think there would be an easy way to adapt a jump seat. The jump seat uses a 16-way connector that is under the passenger seat. This connector wouldn’t be present in your case.

20 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

This is interesting. I would have to review the option of going backwards in this case. Since the full console has the main 42-way connection up front, I don’t think there would be an easy way to adapt a jump seat. The jump seat uses a 16-way connector that is under the passenger seat. This connector wouldn’t be present in your case.

My truck has the connector under the passenger seat since it originally came with the jump seat and I just swapped the harness to the console so we'll both be able to plug n play!

3 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

My truck has the connector under the passenger seat since it originally came with the jump seat and I just swapped the harness to the console so we'll both be able to plug n play!

Ah...Gotcha.  Makes sense now!

I'll need you guys to confirm if what you have under your seats is a 16-Way connector or a 23-Way connector.  I came across these two different connector types during my exploration.

7 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

I'll need you guys to confirm if what you have under your seats is a 16-Way connector or a 23-Way connector.  I came across these two different connector types during my exploration.

I'll be taking mine out on Friday and will let you know (we both have 2016 regular cabs and mine is an LS while his is an LT if that makes a difference)

5 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

PM Me pics on the connector showing pins.  I can then cross reference circuits to see the requirements.

Will do

Seller refunded me for the passenger side trim since the pictures didn't show the marks and told me to just keep it so I will sell the entire set for $70.00 plus shipping. 

Archived