This kind of shit pisses me off! 

Hopefully you paid with PayPal......give the seller a week to respond if they don't file a complaint 

with eBay and PayPal they will help.

Ive had to deal with A-holes on eBay before and won every case! Be patient and don't give up!

best of luck

The seller didn't send you the tail lights?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

he sent me the photo I uploaded, I have been talking to zmnypit and he thinking he sent me a different order. because these are 17 Chevrolet lights.

if this all works out I will delete this but he has yet to respond to our questions about whats going on.

so mad right now, but staying calm lol

O ya went paypal and a credit card for the extra safty

Edited by ross001
last line in post

Return it through ebay.  It was listed with buyer protection so ebay will force the seller to cover it.  in My Ebay go to the order and select return item with the reason of wrong item sent.

Yeah those are Chevy tail lights. I wouldn't worry to much eBay is real good on situations like this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry about it the guy has good feed back , hopefully he gets back to you ,he shipped fast its a mixup but the time you lost sucks , 

When you send 'em back, just send them to me.  I'll put them to good use.

Hopefully he gets back to me today, its been 2 days already since I sent him notification that I received the wrong item. and he has it set up he takes no returns. so the option to return them on the dispute tab is not there.

O well I am sure he will get in touch when my card company reverses the charge, just might take a while.

I actually bought my taillights for my silverado from that seller.  Had no problem with him.  Maybe he shipped you the wrong ones by mistake.  Hope everything works out for you, and you get the right lights.

13 hours ago, ross001 said:

bought a set of LED tail lights for my 14 sierra, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sierra-Denali-2014-2015-2016-Oem-Tail-Lamps-/272862005650?hash=item3f87d7c992:g:KGsAAOSw8OJZySgF

and he sent me and will not respond to our e-mails.

and he has them relisted again.

LED light...no.jpg

What did you pay for the Sierra tail lights?

I paid the guy 550, but like I said he sent me the photo I posted. 

I paid the guy 550, but like I said he sent me the photo I posted. 

eBay will take care of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the seller has good reviews. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and will be taken care of hopefully by the seller, but you always have ebays protection plan as well. 

well he got back to me, looks like he messed up and shipped me the wrong items. so now just a waiting game to get my lights. I might even plug these in now that I know I was not screwed intentionally and see what they look like powered up...

but anyway, the guy seemed like he was sorry about the mix up, he got back to me in a fair amount of time so I believe hes a good seller.

*edit*

and the e-mail was 100% my end, all his e-mails were heading to my spam bin. so it looks like the seller is wrong one one hand, I was wrong on the other getting smoking hot about not

getting a response.

Edited by ross001
added e-mail issue