Transmission mount

Hey guys, do you know the part number for the nut that goes into the bolt for the transmission mount ? See picture for reference, ( where the hand is ) I need the nut that goes in this location. Don't know why but twice the nut has come off this mount, should I just use loctite on it when I put the nut in ( hehehe that's what she said ) or is there like an underlying issue I should be concerned about ?

Thanksc146176774381a9d4535ad0722dcbf40.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 8:03 AM, arkenzo said:

Ugh, guess I'll have to go to the dealer for this.

Why are you concerned about having this repaired by your dealer? This is definitely a warranty item.

Why are you concerned about having this repaired by your dealer? This is definitely a warranty item.
Don't have time to waste waiting in line at my local dealer.

It is sometimes  more expedient  to do simple repairs yourself,  but if nuts or bolts were falling from my vehicle I'd definitely have it thoroughly checked out by my dealership.  Warranties are to protect you from defects in parts and workmanship.  Having a service record of minor flaws could help in the future. 

• 4 years later...

no i was looking around for a grease fitting to lube on the driveshaft, and was checking for bushing wear on the tail shaft by pushing on the yoke and noticed the whole transmission was able to lift up off the isolator mount

this could be another reason why guys are blowing the driveshaft under load over 100 mph. look out..

Edited by pokismoki