3_Kings 2015 Sierra build

3_Kings

Being I'm new to this forum I figured it best to introduce myself with my build. I picked up my 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab All Terrain in mid September. I started off by adding a 15% tint over the rear factory tint and 15% on the front side windows. Next I added a full set of WeatherTech floor mats to keep the interior looking nice. I threw on a Tonno Pro LoRoll bed cover. I prefer the roll up option for easy bed access. Being GMC called this an All Terrain I felt something needed to be done with the rubber. I purchased a set of stock size 275 55 20 BFG A/T KO2's. My future plans involve a significant suspension change so at this point stock wheels and tire size will work just fine. This weekend I install a set of polished Havoc Off-road HS2 nerf bars. They fit tight to the rockers and the steps are in the perfect position. The last mod this week was installing a new S&B CAI with the reusable/washable filter. Researching CAI's it just looked like this was one of the best options for the price and by far had the best looks. Next my plans are to install a full Cat back exhaust system. I've narrowed it down to the Borla Type S or FlowMaster Outlaw. Just can't decide. I'll update once I make some more changes

IMG_1192.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived