2017 morimoto d5s real life reviews

I'm debating installing a set of these and the xb fogs, they're gonna run me about 800 Canadian by the time I get them here. Are the worth it? I got some leds but I want something better when I'm driving on the highway aca72ccffd818813f0a8542c675ae5dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I put in the headlights... didn't do the fogs as my truck doesn't have them lol.  They are quite a bit brighter than the stock 25 watt units and do illuminate the road better.  

Ess K customs is a morimoto dealer out of Saskatoon and sells the headlights for 350 Canadian as opposed to paying 350 American... it's where I bought mine.  Plus has customer service as opposed to the retrofit source lack thereof.  He has the XB fogs for like 250.. offered them to me but I have no use for them.

I put in the headlights... didn't do the fogs as my truck doesn't have them lol.  They are quite a bit brighter than the stock 25 watt units and do illuminate the road better.  

Ess K customs is a morimoto dealer out of Saskatoon and sells the headlights for 350 Canadian as opposed to paying 350 American... it's where I bought mine.  Plus has customer service as opposed to the retrofit source lack thereof.  He has the XB fogs for like 250.. offered them to me but I have no use for them.
Thanks for the tip I ordered a set and the fogs from them. Came out to around 630 cad.

12 minutes ago, sasq40 said:

Thanks for the tip I ordered a set and the fogs from them. Came out to around 630 cad.

No sweat man.  Their customer service is pretty good... he reached out and was willing to help me with my Impala's HID's long before I ever bought anything from them.  I found them on Facebook and they respond in a really timely fashion through messenger.  

I have the XB fogs and are very happy with them. They light up the sides of the road as well as area right in front of the truck. Much better than stock halogens. Pretty much plug and play. Cant comment on the headlights 

• 1 month later...
I have the XB fogs and are very happy with them. They light up the sides of the road as well as area right in front of the truck. Much better than stock halogens. Pretty much plug and play. Cant comment on the headlights 

This!!![emoji846]

Grizzly

Archived