I have parts For sale cheap I only charge real shipping. I take paypal and have sold and bought on many forms and ebay. Even $10,000 out of country superchargers,engines and turbo kits. 100% no issue sales. 

This is what is left I will take offers. 

ONE GM brand new unused tie down(guys use this in the center hole and pull up atv and such 250lb rated) $10+shipping

I have a brand new SILVERADO headlight bezel with switch and pocket. I paid $75+shipping let it go for $50+shipping Offer????

Front shocks $60+shipping

Factory all black plastic tailgate handle get to have painted  $30+Shipping

Edited by 1SLOW1500

bump Need gone I have 6 crates of parts after this I need gone. 

Picture of the Silverado headlight bezel? What side is it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picture of the chrome side steps please.

Picture of the Silverado headlight bezel? What side is it for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No sides 0502789aa00528f1854d4c283ec3c95c.jpg385d09c12cd1b4161ad71a1eae032f24.jpg93df7612879f6d3689a838ee8b07b2a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Picture of the chrome side steps please.
Pic shows chips in chrome. Again would look awesome powder coated.2fd9ebce6627edd2e24d53aec44132ad.jpg0280ba36424c0640ed5ea628a028f835.jpg

Do the toes come with them? Lol, j/k. Would you sell just one? Driver side? How much is shipping to 33195? Let me know please. Also are those side steps for a crew cab?

thanks 

Edited by Keagan

Do the toes come with them? Lol, j/k. Would you sell just one? Driver side? How much is shipping to 33195? Let me know please. Also are those side steps for a crew cab?
thanks 
Yes crew cab and I would rather sell both together. Pricing on shipping is tricky. I would need to box up the weigh it to know. As stated I will ship the way you want and only charge real cost.

Can you get back to me on shipping? If I take both?

5 hours ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

No sides 0502789aa00528f1854d4c283ec3c95c.jpg385d09c12cd1b4161ad71a1eae032f24.jpg93df7612879f6d3689a838ee8b07b2a0.jpg

I think he thought it was the headlight trim. You have the headlight “switch” trim. Some important key words. Lol. 

I think he thought it was the headlight trim. You have the headlight “switch” trim. Some important key words. Lol. 
Yes.

If shipping is reasonable for an item of that size, ill take them. Let me know as soon as you can please.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

Spot on. Need to find a painted LH side headlight bezel for 16-18 Silverados.

Sorry OP, GLWS

Any update on the steps?

Any update on the steps?
I will get some prices in the morning.

• Similar Content

• By Burbman
      Shocks have been sold, thank you.

• By Zane

Zane Merva
      Executive Editor, GM-Trucks.com
      5/15/2017

Last week we spent two days driving the all new 2017 Colorado ZR2. It was awesome and we'll have our first drive review coming up soon. In the meantime, it's important to understand what makes the ZR2 more than just a lifted Colorado with big tires.

Dynamic Suspensions Spool Valve, or DSSV for short, is a super high-tech shock technology found in motorsports and other really expensive supercars. It's also the heart of the new ZR2 and the first time this shock system has ever been used on a truck. It's also only the second time the technology has been used in a production Chevrolet (the first was the Camaro Z28).

So sit back, relax, and take 8 minutes to learn more about the single most important item on the Colorado ZR2 that makes it far more than just a lifted Colorado with big tires.

• By Leeaaronanderson
      I have a 2014 Silverado crew cab Z71 LTZ

Bought used recently. Had 305 55 20 nitto grapplers on it. Looks great rode rough.

Put 285 60 20 Michelin defenders on it. Not much better in ride comfort and hate the look compared to nitto.

Going to put the nitto's back on, would putting new bilstein shocks improve the ride? Or am I just stuck.

Had a 14 ram before rode so much smoother.

Any opinions or info welcomed.
    • By JDWin
      Hi, I just joined the forum and tried to search for information about my specific issue and came up empty, so I'm hoping someone may have info I could look into on this subject.

I bought my 2015 Suburban LTZ (5.3L 2wd) about 6 months ago (used, with 50,000 miles on it... I know ;) ). It now has about 62,000. I purchased an extended "Bumper to bumper" warranty along with it. A few weeks ago my front end started bouncing when I would hit bumps or drive out of parking lots. Anytime I go over a bump, it oscillates over and over. I've experienced this before with older vehicles. Its clearly the shocks that are bad. When the vehicle is stopped, if I push down on the hood and let go, it goes up and down several times before stopping. Instead of the standard, down, up, middle, - that would be expected from good shocks.

I took it to my local dealership where I purchased it. After a week of waiting for diagnosis, and approval from the warranty company... They call me to say the warranty company says they wont cover "shocks" only "struts". From the looks of things, these are coil over shocks. I get that. However, the GM Part number description says "Strut". So which is it?! The warranty doesn't cover parts designed to wear out, I understand that. However, they state they will cover Struts.

Anyway, they are telling me, my shocks need replacement and because of the LTZ Magnetic Ride, it is an $1,800 job ...just the fronts! at 60,000 miles!

I'm not sure I want to replace them again at 120k miles if they are that prone to failure, with a cost like that tied to it. It sounds like I'm stuck with what the warranty company wants to call "Shocks" so I'm on to just trying to figure out how to get a decent ride back so I don't have a potentially dangerous situation on my hands.

My options, as I figure, are as follows:
      a.) Pay the $1800 and get it fixed and continue with the arguably stiff ride this 'improved suspension' system gives.
      b.) Make some noise with the warranty company, waste some time, and probably wind up needing to pay out of pocket anyway.
      c.) Find a set of good after market shocks, and put them in. Then find out if the Magnetic ride system can be disabled (or if it even needs to be). I don't want to have a dash light on or any other issues if I just swap out the shocks on the front only (for now). I would even do a leveling kit if it came with new shocks. But I just don't want any suprizes by putting shocks on then finding out the system can't be bypassed or something.

Does anyone have any experience removing the Magnetic Ride shocks and replacing them with Bilstein shocks or some other aftermarket brand? I look forward to any input anyone can give. I'm leaning hard on option c.) just because I've got a real sour taste in my mouth about this relatively new truck, that I love, giving me such huge expenditure so early on, especially on a component that is the subject of such controversy. I hardly see this magnetic ride as an improvement in ride quality, or lifespan. So I'm not sure where the improvement is.
    • By jaymiles007
      * Rough Country 3.5" lift w/o UCA (2007-2017)......$200 Shipped
      -One shock is brand new
      - 14k miles
      - Selling as I upgraded to 6"
      * 1.5" Wheel Spacers (Set of 2)..............................$55 Shipped
      -Nuts included
      * OEM Rear Shocks P/N #22891329 (2014-2017)..$40 Shipped(Each)
      - 2 Available
      - 25k miles
      * OEM Front Strut (2014-2017)...............................$50 Shipped
      - 18k miles
      -Strut ONLY
      *DL8 Mirrors(Heated and power adjust)..................$250 Shipped
      -Quicksilver Metallic
      -No scratches or issues

Payment through PayPal Goods and Services

Let me know if you would like pics
      Thanks!