Chevy Legend

So yesterday I got the 100 year anniversary Chevy magazine which has a centerfold of every generation of Chevy truck and in one of the articles it talks about becoming a Chevy legend!! So if you go to Chevylegends.com you can become a legend by proving you have a Chevy vehicle with 100,000 miles or more OR proving you've owned more than one Chevy in your life. Well....I have owned 2 Chevy Silverado's so I was eligible to become a legend!! The perks of being a legend are; Chevy legends hat, shirt, and 20% off everything Chevy related- merchandise or accessories and invites to special events. What a great way for Chevy to say: thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My dealer sent me the book in the mail as well and I ripped out the poster, but just looked at the cars.. didn't pay attention to the details.. :D thanks for mentioning it, just signed up and now will wait for 6-8/weeks to get the free stuff.. :)

Well that's bullcrap! Seems it's USA only, no options to sign up for us Canadians! [emoji20]

You guys have hockey and bacon. Let us have something good... our best option was trump for duck sakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No freebies for me unfortunately since you actually need to have owned or leased 2 "new" Chevy trucks in your lifetime and all of my other ones were used!