Anyone with a center console?

084bdd2b268248cdd53529d67a1e6b28.jpgThis is the LED. I don’t see anything identifiable on the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect, that's what I needed!! Also what harness is that? I can't find just that little harness on the gm parts website

Another step ahead of ya :)

This is the factory Full Console Harness. But got some pics of the connector and terminal part #s

LED Part # - 13382994
Connector Part # - 1452142-1
Terminals - 962943-2 or 964263-2

Switch Part # - 22922133
Connector Part # - 1452140-3

Good Luck!

Another step ahead of ya [emoji4]

This is the factory Full Console Harness. But got some pics of the connector and terminal part #s

LED Part # - 13382994

Switch Part # - 22922133

Good Luck!

Thank you

LED Part # - 13382994

Switch Part # - 22922133

Good Luck!

I typed in those numbers on the gm parts and they're not coming up

Another option, while not OEM, would be to use a DEI 8600 micro magnetic switch. I have this wired into my gun safe at home  so the leds will come on when the door is opened and the connection is broken. Close the door and the leds turn off. You could use any LED (I recommend oznium) and the mounting options would be endless. 

Edited by cbrsilv15
  • Like 1

The terminals and connectors I get from Mouser. They have most of the stuff but not all... that’s been my challenge in all the various projects I get into..finding the bare connector and/or terminals.

• Like 1

The terminals and connectors I get from Mouser. They have most of the stuff but not all... that’s been my challenge in all the various projects I get into..finding the bare connector and/or terminals.

So if I went cbrsilv15 way with the leds can't I just tap into the USB under the lid of the console to get power and when the truck is off, power to led is off? Or should I tap into the socket outlet under the lid?

• Like 1

So if I went cbrsilv15 way with the leds can't I just tap into the USB under the lid of the console to get power and when the truck is off, power to led is off? Or should I tap into the socket outlet under the lid?

Depends on how you Wire this up. The USB/12V sources may or may not be a switched ignition voltage. All depends on how you have RAP setup.

There is a movable Fuse in the X51L Fuse Panel that can make 2 of the 4 Power sources be hot all the time or switched.

There are a total of (4) power circuits. They are configurable at the fuse panel and don’t remember off hand which is what. A switch would work best so the light is not on all the time.

• Like 1

d7b7b40f197ebe65fc406421d4353d51.jpg

Finally found some time! My Plug and Play Harness is complete. When I tested before putting the console in, everything worked.

After wrapping everything and installing the console, the 3.5” Aux port is the only thing not working. I made a last minute modification and this may be the reason the aux port is not working.

So tomorrow, I’ll take it out again and recheck. But I am ALMOST there!

Stay tuned!

• 3 years later...

LED Part # - 13382994

Switch Part # - 22922133

Good Luck!

I know this is an old thread, but I'm looking for the connector and pins for the console LED listed here.
I am looking to add a light to the lid of my console in my 19 Sierra. I have a second factory LED I found on eBay.
Was hoping someone might have connector and female pins so I don't have to buy a minimum amount just to use one.20391212f5981cf89ca4d039efdef42f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk