vehicle ramp vs jack + stands?

looking to make it easier for me to change fluids. my truck is a 2007 escalade ext so weighs about 5800 lbs.  thinking about buying two ramps to make it easier to change oil and such. Can choose between

Spectre Pro Ramp: 2 ramps are good for 6000 lbs : $44

or the Rhino Ramps: 2 ramps are good for 8000 lbs I believe $80

I feel like ramps are easier then a jack and jack stand. What do you guys think? and what is the safest. I'm only gonna be doing front diff and oil changes, nothing else aha. So I feel like a ramp is easiest.

Spectre ramp seems like it will get the job done, what do you guys recommend? don't really think I need to spend more for the rhino ramps

a jack stand and 3 ton jack kit is probably gonna be around $120 +

I got a set of Rhino ramps to pull my daughter's Trailblazer up on and I'm now using them for my truck and my wife's Tahoe.  Just set the ramps up in front of the tires and pull up on them.  No jacking one side up, getting a jack stand under it and getting it adjusted, then moving to the other side and repeating.

The one's I got weren't anywhere close to $80 though.  I got them at WalMart and I want to say they were $40.  12000# capacity for the set (6000# each)

https://www.walmart.com/ip/RhinoGear-11909ABMI-RhinoRamps-Vehicle-Ramp-Pair-12-000lb-GVW-Capacity/19526658

It may be out of the question, but I have both. I usually rotate tires every 10000 miles and change oil every 5000 miles just because it's easy to see on the odometer when oil change is coming around. Ramps for changing fluids. Jack stands and jack for when I have to rotate tires. I have had my jack for over 20 years. My ramps for over 20 years.

Archived