Magnaride Level Kit &Tire Wheel Size

Looking to install a 2-3” level kit on my Denali 1500, and as I’m sure you all know the magnaride suspension makes this a unique situation. For those with magnaride what kit have you installed. Also, I’m looking to upgrade to 22”x 9 wheel and go with an aggressive AT tire. Anyone have a similar set up? What size tire can I go up to with cutting. 

Thnaks for your input in advance.

I had a SuspensionMaxx 2.5” level on my 2017 Sierra 1500 Denali. It came with a bracket for the level sensor. It was really nice. It felt almost like factory , except at highway speeds above 75mph, where I could feel a bit more roughness on the highway. I ran the stock tires on the level. I don’t think you could go too much taller or wider. Some people run 33s or bigger on leveling kits but I don’t like not being able to turn...

I took the level off after a couple of months and installed a 4” Fabtech Uniball kit and I’m running a 285/55/22, which is a roughly a 35”x11.50” and I only rub when flexing on inclines and turning. I’m also running a 1.25” spacer. This is on factory 22s Denali Ultimate wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having my 17 Denali Ultimate leveled using the Zone 2" Magneride kit this week. I'm also ditching the silly 22" wheels and will be running a 285/65-18 (about 33") tire. I like the look of the meaty sidewall plus if I'm not in my vette, I don't want to have to think/worry about curbing a wheel.

I'll update when its done.

Archived