2500 All Terrain X

As rare as they are, do any members have one?  If so, what are your thoughts on it and what made you choose it?  Remember, this is for the All Terrain X HD Package ($2,990 option).  I like that GMC is building something that could be the closest there is to a Raptor competitor.  

2 hours ago, Linecapt said:

As rare as they are, do any members have one?  If so, what are your thoughts on it and what made you choose it?  Remember, this is for the All Terrain X HD Package ($2,990 option).  I like that GMC is building something that could be the closest there is to a Raptor competitor.  

I don't have one did look for one but bought a 3500hd single wheel duramax  then see one in the next town over in pleasant hill mo. it is a nice truck for sure

No pics, but here's what the order guide says is included.  Since the All Terrain package is required if the All Terrain X package is ordered, both are posted.  

Really just the sport bar that is something different.

I'm not seeing it as  comparable to the suspension capabilites of the rapter.

GAT         All Terrain HD Package, for Crew Cab models only, includes (CGN) spray-on bed liner, (QGM) LT265/70R18E all-terrain, blackwall tires, (UD5) Front and Rear Park Assist, (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package, (NZZ) underbody shield, all terrain grille insert with body color grille surround with chrome accents, (UVD) heated steering wheel, (VB5) front body-color bumper, (VT5) rear body-color bumper with Cornerstep, (DP6) Black painted mirror caps, (D75) body color door handles, (B86) body color side moldings, Black belt moldings, Black skid plate, sill plates, (RIA) floor liners, LPO and (RVS) 4" black round assist steps, LPO.
SLT - Requires 4WD models. Requires one of the following exterior colors: (GAZ) Summit White, (GBA) Onyx Black or (GPA) Dark Slate Metallic. Includes (AN3) front leather-appointed bucket seats and (UQA) Bose premium audio system. (PYR) 18" chromed aluminum wheels are upgradeable to (RTH) 20" polished aluminum wheels with Dark Argent Metallic pockets. All-terrain tires are required with (GAT). (DL3) outside power-adjustable mirrors upgradeable to (DQS) outside memory equipped heated power-adjustable vertical trailering mirrors. Not available with SEO options, (ZW9) pickup box delete, (TRW) Provision for cab roof-mounted lamp/beacon, (9J4) rear bumper delete or (Y65) Driver Alert Package.

STF         All Terrain X HD Package, includes (RT4) 18” Black Painted Aluminum Wheels, (QF2) Tires, LT 275/65R18 MT blackwall Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac, Black Bed Mounted Sport Bar, 4" black round assist steps, (DQS) Power Adjustable Heated Power Fold Trailering Mirror with integrated Turn Signal, Cargo Lamp, and Amber Clearance Lamp, (DPK) Black Mirror Caps, Black “B” Pillar Vinyl Wrap and Black Front-Bumper Skid Plate.
SLT - Requires TK25743 model and (GAT) All Terrain HD Package. Not available with (PDR) 2500HD SLT Gas Premium Plus Package, SEO options, (PDH) GMC Interior Protection Package, LPO, (VQT) hard tri-folding tonneau cover, LPO, (VPB) soft tonneau cover, LPO, (5JY) soft folding tonneau cover, LPO, (RVQ) 6" rectangular Black tubular assist steps, LPO, (SCZ) chrome tailgate handle, LPO, (VAV) all-weather floor mats, LPO, (VQZ) polished exhaust tip, LPO, (VXH) 6" rectangular chrome tubular assist steps, LPO, (VXJ) 4" round chrome tubular assist steps, LPO, (S6L) Off-Road assist steps, LPO, (S6V) Cargo box retractable side assist step, LPO, (VZX) bed liner, LPO.

16 hours ago, Cosmic Charlie said:

rear bed "sails" are on both the 1500 & 2500 but not listed as part of the package ?

Sure they are.

They are the listed as  "Black Bed Mounted Sport Bar".  

In the 1500 picture there are lights attached to it .....  just like what was popular in the '70's.

• 4 weeks later...

Seriously considering buying the 2018 GMC 2500 HD All Terrain X.  Can't find any in the Phoenix area right now.  Any idea how long it would take to order and receive one?  I've always found what I want in the past on the lots.

17 hours ago, SilveradoX2 said:

Seriously considering buying the 2018 GMC 2500 HD All Terrain X.  Can't find any in the Phoenix area right now.  Any idea how long it would take to order and receive one?  I've always found what I want in the past on the lots.

Mine was one month from order till pickup from dealer. 

Transit time for mine was about 3 days - rail and truck.

I'm guessing shipment to Phoenix from Flint might be longer if it has to make any transfers on the rail portion of it's trip. 

And Christmas might interfere.

Archived