talked my brother out of a 2017 Sierra

Colossus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a 17 Redline CC w/Standard bed and 6.2. Have put 8500 miles in 6 months  (although I Don't drive faster than 78) I don't have any regrets for buying it. I will admit I "DID NOT" read any forums or reviews before I got it. I've learned people will ALWAYS have something to say! I've had F150, Ram, and Tundra drivers "Breaking" their necks to check it out, as well as people telling me "they wouldn't spend as much as I did for a truck. Does it shake? To be honest the roads in the U.S. are so bad I don't know! Would I buy it again versus another brand.... YES! Would I recommend to others? Yes. Am I brand loyal? NO! EVERY manufacturer makes a lemon! Any purchase of ANY item is a "LUCK OF THE DRAW"!  I'm willing to bet there are more BAD MARRIAGES than BAD TRUCKS. ?

2017 GMC Sierra 5.3L SLT purchased 3 months ago. Zero issues so far

+ True Dual Flowmaster DeltaFow 50 Series(being installed tomorrow)
+AFE Momentum GT Pro 5R CAI(on way)
2A930215-955D-48E5-A981-420744FE8EC5.thumb.png.249821bcd939f7f2343d355f849de548.png
They make SLT on regular cabs now? Or was that a typo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I purchased a 2017 Silverado 1500 Z71 LT2 Midnight edition 6 months ago. Currenty has 10,800 miles.

Zero problems thus far. I was aware of the reported shaker issues on some of these trucks prior to me purchasing.

My extended test drive proved mine was ok. Very happy with this truck. 

51 minutes ago, Loco-diablo said:

I purchased a 2017 Silverado 1500 Z71 LT2 Midnight edition 6 months ago. Currenty has 10,800 miles.

Zero problems thus far. I was aware of the reported shaker issues on some of these trucks prior to me purchasing.

My extended test drive proved mine was ok. Very happy with this truck. 

So, I had the seatbelt pre tensioner recall.....Had the 8speed re-flashed Paid out of pocket for FLuid only to have trans fluid changed.....45K miles later this TRUCK is as solid and Smooth as brand new......20mpg's the thing owns!  Glad your doing good with yours.....

Archived