Z71 Front End Paint Durability

For you guys with painted front ends (bumper/grille/surround), how has the paint held up?  I have a leased 2015 LT , looking at buying a 2017 LTZ with 6.2L, year end deals are close to about $8K off list.  I like the clean look of the painted front end on the Z71, also don't mind the chrome front end (at least the bumper and grill surround) on the standard LTZ.  Grill on the LTZ is a bit much, would prefer a blacked out grille guess I could paint it, much like my '15 LT, there's a lot of chrome on the front end, but on the positive chrome doesn't chip.  

For you guys with painted front ends (bumper/grille/surround), how has the paint held up?  I have a leased 2015 LT , looking at buying a 2017 LTZ with 6.2L, year end deals are close to about $8K off list.  I like the clean look of the painted front end, also don't mind the chrome front end (at least the bumper and grill surround).  Grill on the LTZ is a bit much, would prefer a blacked out grille guess I could paint it, much like my '15 LT, there's a lot of chrome on the front end, but on the positive chrome doesn't chip.  

Get paint protection material right when you buy your vehicle.

Otherwise it’ll be rock chips everywhere soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars all have painted front ends, truck seems to have a whole lot more surface area that can get nicked up. My '15 LT is in good condition, only way I would consider not keeping it would be for added equipment you can only get on the LTZ, otherwise I'd just keep what I have.   When you say paint protection, what are they putting on?

Archived