2012 Tahoe Backup Camera Switch

I have a 2012 Tahoe Z71 with factory camera in the rear view mirror. I want to tap into the video feed and have the camera displayed on the factory hdd nav unit recently installed. I am having trouble finding the blue and white wires that other post have said are the camera wires.  I removed the a piller and did not see the shielded pair. Can anyone verify or provide a picture of where I can tap these wires? 

18 hours ago, Christopher Lee St Clair said:

I have a 2012 Tahoe Z71 with factory camera in the rear view mirror. I want to tap into the video feed and have the camera displayed on the factory hdd nav unit recently installed. I am having trouble finding the blue and white wires that other post have said are the camera wires.  I removed the a piller and did not see the shielded pair. Can anyone verify or provide a picture of where I can tap these wires? 

Those are going to be in the harness at the mirror - the easiest way to get access to them is to remove the short overhead console, then inside the wrapped harness going to the mirror, you will find a foil-wrapped harness. Open this to find the camera wires. 

FYI: You also need to program the radio if it has not already been done.

Walt

ADC Mobile

Archived