Pandora and weather icon

I recently purchased a 2015 Sierra 1500 crew cab SLT.

My screen is missing the Pandora and Weather icons that are listed to come with the 2015’s.

I had the dealer check it out, they ran a software update and tried to look for the programs to add.  Still no Pandora or weather.

Im in the USA and the truck was originally sold in Canada.  Can this be part of the problem?

Any help appreciated. 

There is no Pandora only with the car play off your phone using projection ,or u can stream it bluetooth, the weather is on the second screen you have to enable it thru the garage app which only has 2 apps weather and I forget what the other was , but its worthless what ever it was , yes this was a big downer , especially when they had ads showing the truck with it on the screens , 

If any one finds it let me know ,LOL marketing !

My 17 does not have Pandora. As mentioned I'd have to install the app on my iphone and use CarPlay to get Pandora.

My weather ended with my 90 day trial. The App is still there, but you have to subscribe to SiriusXM weather to continue service.

AND it's not included with the regular SiriusXM subscription. I think it's around $5 a month add on.

The 2014/2015's have Pandora and Weather.

For the Weather to work you need to have an active OnStar plan higher than the "Basic" one that comes with the truck.

For Pandora to work you need to have Cellular service through OnStar (which uses AT&T).

CarPlay and Android Auto mirroring were not added until 2016.  The only way you can get it on the 2014/15's is to change out your HMI with a newer one.  There are a few guys on here who can program one for you.

3 hours ago, Payton34 said:

My 14 has Pandora and Weather icon.

The 17 doesn't , but do you have to pay a service or stream thru phone ? I have a 14 seirra  but  the 4" screen I will check if its there ,I still have to stream thru phone but the 17 I don't have it !

After reading in-depth in the manual it looks like Pandora doesn’t come with vehicles originally sold in Canada.

As for the weather app, I’m not going to pay XM for that as I think their product is sub par at best.

Thanks everyone!

Archived