bob viau

bviau

had a 05 Colorado for eight years  and loved the truck and came across a sweet deal on a 2015  came across this site and joinded  my old one has 203,000 miles on it and runs like new so I gave it to my son in-law  the body is also still in great shape had it oil treated when I first got it and plan to do new ride  the same on this one to,  will try to post some pictures of them , I put a level kit on it and some grapfx on the side and extra z71 emblems on it  also saw the new black wheels on the new redline edition on the showroom floor and added the red line stripes to my wheels ,  looking for a nice hood scoop to add to the hood  saw one on here that looks great hope I find out where he got it  and will make it flat black , looking forward to checking out the site ,

IMAG1523.jpg

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Welcome to the site!  Sweet trucks! We need more Colorado/canyon members so glad to have you aboard!

Thanks  glad I found the site ,looking to see some pictures in the photo section , I hated to see my 05 get traded inn on the new one so I kept it in the family  and gave it to my daughter and son in-law he always did all my brakes and oil changes and felt it right to give it to them ,it is still in great shape and I had a plow on it over all the time I had it and gave it to them with the plow and they are happy to get it as we get plenty of snow here in Hamburg NY, ten minutes south of Buffalo  so we get snow , and have to say better than any jeep I had with plows and never left me hung up , looking forward to my new one with new plow on it , LET IT SNOW I AM READY"" hope somebody on here has some info on some hood scoops I saw on a couple of pictures on here , thanks for the  invite

IMAG1552.jpg

Archived