2019 Chevrolet Silverado Photographed Without Cladding

Zane

On 11/2/2017 at 10:13 PM, martha3065 said:
On 11/2/2017 at 9:42 PM, lid72 said:
Tbh that thing kinda looks hideous but its hard to judge at this point. Ill give gm props for the mirrors tho. Look 10x more useful then the standard malibu mirrors on k2xx trucks.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

IMO the mirrors are one of the hideous parts. Not a fan of mirrors on the door panels.

Agreed.

I'm waiting to see the front end with all the camo removed.  But I haven't seen anything yet that would compel me to trade in my 2015 for one.

Have there been any good interior pics?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like shorter windows, and taller bed, or maybe just a shorter cab.  The visibility is already bad on the current generation, now it is going to be worse?   WTF!!!    It looks great, but function has to be there in the midst of it all. 

Interestingly those are two different trucks, with and without cladding, they are not the same truck.   If this is a GM product I think this might be the first with the 3 piece rear window.

32 minutes ago, erebus said:

Agreed.

I'm waiting to see the front end with all the camo removed.  But I haven't seen anything yet that would compel me to trade in my 2015 for one.

Have there been any good interior pics?

From the other spy shots looks like the interior will be almost identical to current Gen with just minor tweaks like the steering wheel. 

I dunno, just first impression from side view looks like a Ford to me. If they are going to copy something from Ford I wish it would be the drop-down in the front-door side windows which would help in seeing things like parking lot lines. Also the windows in the rear doors look smaller, they need to be increasing visibility, not decreasing it. I do like the idea that they might finally get around to doing dual exhausts, but I'll believe it when I see it.

7 minutes ago, hicountry said:

I dunno, just first impression from side view looks like a Ford to me. If they are going to copy something from Ford I wish it would be the drop-down in the front-door side windows which would help in seeing things like parking lot lines. Also the windows in the rear doors look smaller, they need to be increasing visibility, not decreasing it. I do like the idea that they might finally get around to doing dual exhausts, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Integrated into the bumper like that I can't help but think that dual exhaust will be a high trim level only thing.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:33 PM, Grumpy Bear said:

Looks like a FERD. Round wheel wells? 

First thing I thought was it looks like a Ford.  All those bends in the tailgate... Probably to strengthen the "space-military grade" aluminum.    

Looks like the center-grille bowtie may be a Z71 logo.  Hard to tell.  

I'll pick on it, but I'll want one all the same.  :rolleyes:

It'll be interesting to see what it looks like with all of the wraps taken off of it.  Hopefully with the new body style coming out it'll have a better set of rear leaf springs that don't sound like the rear axle is fixing to roll out from underneath the truck when pulling into your driveway. :lol: Like others have said, the rounded wheel wells is a start! It'd be nice to be able to fit a bigger tire on these newer trucks without having to lift it so much in the future.  

On 2017-11-02 at 9:23 PM, arkenzo said:

What issues? My truck is fine...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Lol ya right . Clunking 8 speed . Power mirrors that fold 1 in 1out . Rear back up camera that you need welding goggles to back up at night. Wireless charging that won’t charge ass. Air conditioning condenser failers. Who know what else will come out . 

Not a fan of the wheel wells at all or the drop down roof line. Front door glass looks smaller and the rear door glass looks bigger and square.

The one with the dual exhaust, the third brake lite is upside down IMO.

Archived