Okay, so I have a 2014 4wd Silverado on 35's and I have a 3.5 inch leveling spacer on top of my strut. I ordered a 2" leveling kit that goes on the bottom, so I would be stacking leveling kits for a combined height of 5.5 inches of lift. The only problem is all the other components. I know my upper control arms couldn't take that, but I cant find any UCA's that fit 5.5 inches of lift, only 3.5 at the most. Any suggestions on how i could stack the kits and not mess anything up? Also, I believe the UCA's are aluminum, I haven't looked in a while and I forgot. BTW mine is the one on the left.

Truck pic 1.jpg

Truck pic 2.jpg

Well...for starters, stackin levelin kits is about to wreck your front end components. A 3.5” kit alone is already pushin the envelope not to mention throwin another 2” on top of that. Decent arms will be the rough country ones. I’d recommend gettin an actual lift if you want 5”. You’re bound to have somethin go terribly wrong with 5.5” of levelin kit there. 

From the looks of your front tires, the ball joints and CVs are already suffering a bunch. If you get "longer" UCAs to fit your idea, the suspension geometry will just not work.

As your truck is 4wd, you either get a long travel kit (that will not get the look you're trying to achieve) or a proper 4wd lift, as stated above.

6 hours ago, Clutch Bo said:

@royrjs why do you say that cv's and ball joints are suffering?

Post a pic of just your angles and that’ll tell you why. 2.5” is the safest max usually, over that and you’re wrecking the life of your front end.

Archived