2500HD Denali Accessories

I'm purchasing a new 2018 GMC 2500HD Denali crew cab 4x4 diesel white tri-coat and would appreciate suggestions on the following:

1.  Winter black wheels to mount Blizzak winter tires on. Would the 17" or 18" wheels would be the best option for the Blizzak tires?    I could go with basic steel rims but, it's a Denali and would like to step it up a notch... 

2.  Also interested in an aftermarket light bar behind the grill and was wondering what brand and size fits best.

3.  Thinking about an Ultra Flex tonneau cover with a bed rug for the summer and a cap for winter.  Leer or ARE cap brands?

4.  Back up Rigid lights.  Small round  in-step bumper lights:  rhttps://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/20641  or under bumper mount https://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/980023 

5.  Retrofit source upgraded HID headlight replacement bulbs.  Which are the best pure white?

Thanks !

I recently installed the Rigid Back Up Lights in the bumper step. Very clean look. Light output is awesome from these very small lights. The install was fairly easy. I made a template using the light itself and taped it to the plastic to locate my holes for drilling. You need to position the light a little more on the outboard side of the step or the back of the light housing and / or wire will contact the truck body. Probably the hardest part was installing the top nut on the backside. After numerous tries, I was able to get it started holding it from the top with a long set of angled pliers placed through the opening between the bumper and body. Positive wires are connected to each factory backup light via a T-Tap, wrapped in electrical tape and the wire is protected in split loom. For the ground wire, I crimped on a ring and attached it to the bumper. There is a small screw conveniently located on each bottom corner.  I am very satisfied with these lights. You barely notice they are in there...

Template.JPG

Cut Hole.JPG

Mounted Light.JPG

T-Tap.JPG

Light 1.JPG

Archived