Organizing the Center Console Pit of Despair -

The Pit of Despair is located just in front of the cup holders and behind the phone tray or whatever that thing is. It's the all consuming pit that is so deep when things go in you can't actually see the bottom unless you lean forward and look into the chasm. It's my only issue with my truck that I really dislike. Yes it has a nice chrome outline but my god is it deep. Anyone found away to organize this area? I sometimes put a hydroflask of ice water in there but it often tips over because it isn't a cup holder. I need suggestions. HELP!

I put a small plastic container in there to hold my change. It also holds all my gift cards against the front of the area too. Then my lanyard with all my misc keys sits on the other side holding my lottery tickets against the front on that side. I dont put much else in there but for me I have made it work ok. I do miss my 2014  console that had the removable cup holders with a hidden area below. I liked that feature. All my other stuff goes inside the main compartment 

I've been wondering the same thing, I agree it is really too deep. I liked the console in my 07 better. I am looking for some kind of tray that I can put in the tray to make it a two layer storage area. No success yet.

Archived