Remote Start trouble

Dan Dupuis

Question

I recently bought a 2015 Silverado 2500 HD Z71 Off Road with a 6.6 Duramax, The remote start worked fine until now and all I get is the lights flash but no crank, any help out there would be great

Thanks Dan D

4 answers to this question

No the check engine light is not on, I bought a Banks intake, exhaust tail pipe, and tuner, after installing it all and tuning the truck the lights flash as they are supposed to but the starter does not get the signal to crank
First thing to try is change battery in remote. I have the two way remote start on my truck and when the battery gets old the first thing to stop working is the remote start. Also verify the safety switch on the hood latch is connected. Remote start will not work if hood is not latched shut.

Sent from my KII-L05 using Tapatalk

No the check engine light is not on, I bought a Banks intake, exhaust tail pipe, and tuner, after installing it all and tuning the truck the lights flash as they are supposed to but the starter does not get the signal to crank
Try flashing the stock tune back and trying it.. Maybe it doesn't like the new tune?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Archived