Aftermarket switches

I am new to this forum. I have a 2016 GMC 2500HD. I want to put aftermarket switches in it. I want a clean place to put them. I want to run light bar, high idle for right now. I already have the factory outfitter switches. So I can't add to them. I dont wanna drill holes all over my plastics. In my 03' I removed the 6 disc and had a cubby that I put a plate and had switches in there. But there is no good place that I can find, to mount switches. I have a built in safe in center console, so there is no room in there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking and can't find anything.

Here's a couple options...

Remove the 12V outlets in the center console and replace with Ulincos 22mm Latched Pushbutton Switches. These are inexpensive from Amazon. And the best part is the door will still close. Very clean install. 

Below is a pic from an older truck with less outfitter switches, but you get the idea...

Another option is to purchase an Edge CTS 2. With additional hardware from Edge, it will turn on and off lights from the touch screen (plus monitor way more engine / tranny data than your factory gauges). You can mount this off your A pillar, or purchase a center console mount from Pro-Formance Diesel. This is where I installed mine. You could even add custom switches for your lights, elevated idle, etc...on either side of the CTS 2... (pic below)

post-145863-0-29027700-1449517843_thumb.jpg

after.JPG

Archived