Express takes 40 minutes to fill

Gas pump keeps clicking "off" when refueling my 2007 Chevy 3500 Express cutaway.  No codes pop up in message center and check engine light has not come on.  I replaced the evap canister and the solenoid valve shut offs but pumps still click "off" every other second; no matter where I fill up.  Removed parts looked as-new internally with no restrictions.  When trying to fill, you can hear the fuel rising before it clicks "off"....any suggestions?

I threw a bunch of parts at my 07 Avalanche trying to find the problem with my EVAP system. Never did figure it out before I traded my truck in. The system is a pain in the arse. 

There is a good wealth of information in the the thread above, wish I had stumbled upon it when I had my Avy.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Depending on the pump/station, I've had this problem going back to 96' with my S-10 Blazer and it continues (also with my Burban). Although it is a pain in the @$$, I clock the pump handle roughly 70 to 80 degrees to the right and hold it. It fuel flows fine when filling. Don't know what it is, but have been dealing with if for 21 years now and I still drive the same cars.

GL