Zane

2019 GMC Sierra Caught On Film Wearing Next To Nothing

They are literally playing copy cat with Nissan Titan, Ram and F150.  Why can't they just make a good CHEVY and a good GMC?  What was wrong with years past designs?  I know fuel economy has a play into design now more than ever, but come on.  Be original. 

I am slightly concerned with what's going to be shown. 

Great!  Hope it has blind spot warnings, adaptive cruise control, HUD, heated rear seats, rear hvac vents, rear USB ports, push button start, and 360 deg cameras for towing and parking to name a few.    Otherwise I'll keep my 2014 sierra Denali which is a stripped down version of a luxury truck.   

That ground clearance.... hopefully the 4x4 / z71 has a few more inches 

If the truck is going to look anything like this at all,  I am SO happy I bought my 2017 Duramax DenaliHD. 

All it would take is for Ram to fix their ridiculous heater control and beef up the doors and they might have a more appealing truck.........sad days.

**Need to update my profile pic from my 1500 to my new 2500

Edited by GMSVCMGR99801

There was the same speculation and hatred and doubts on this site when the 2014 models were being tested and prior to coming out, and look how many of you bozos got one.  :P   You can't tell crap about the trucks with all that crap that is on them right now.  Patience, patience. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wow 
Looks like a tundra & a Colorado had a bastard child !!

Gm, you have lost me as a new truck buyer. 

Relax don’t rush to judgement based on a camo covered truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I absolutely hated the GMT900 when they were launched (photos etc). Obviously they grew on me since I bought a 2010.

7 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

I absolutely hated the GMT900 when they were launched (photos etc). Obviously they grew on me since I bought a 2010.

Usually how it goes.

It's going to look like the new Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade/Suburban/Yukon XL/Escalade XL.  Front doors might possibly be interchangeable as may the fenders, hood grill, etc. which would make the most sense from production and OEM aftermarket parts logistics standpoint. If you like the looks of the current SUV platform then you will like the next generation truck.  JMHO.  Front windshield appears to be laid back a little more also from current model.

Funny how people are commenting on it's looks.  Can't seriously see much at all other than wheel types, which mean nothing.  Only thing I see that I feel is negative is that odd window curl at the bottom of the back window.  Not a fan of that, but it's a signature GM thing so no way it'll go away soon.  And, it's not like any truck looks really THAT different these days.  The squarish thing is to make them look bigger and mean business.  Marketing... meh.

Still hard to tell since that camo is messing with my eyes so much. That said, the front end looks good but that bumper looks huge and really low. The beltline reminds me of the Chrysler 300, tall doors and short windows. I'm interested to see what they have done here.

I do like how they are differentiating the GMC vs the Chevy more now though.

On 11/7/2017 at 9:01 AM, j20m715 said:

Wow 

Looks like a tundra & a Colorado had a bastard child !!

Gm, you have lost me as a new truck buyer. 

I thought it looked more like a Tundra and a Ridgeline had some wild offspring.  I definitely have to keep my '96 Sierra going as nothing new is impressing me.

They are doing embossed / raised lettering in the tailgate. Similar to the old retro pickups.

“GMC” and “CHEVROLET”

Aluminum tailgates at least (probably more). Hopefully they leave the floor of the bed steel.

I think the headlight system will be a cross between the current 2017 sierrA Denali 1500 headlights and the headlights on the Yukon. (Sierra shape housing with Yukon style internals)

As long as they don’t start pushing turbo’d v6 in their trucks I think they will be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/7/2017 at 9:28 AM, 2017SierraSLT said:

Not impressed. Glad I bought the one I have.

My brother is probably thinking the same thing. He bought a '16 last year.

13 hours ago, Black Denali Canada said:

They are doing embossed / raised lettering in the tailgate. Similar to the old retro pickups.

“GMC” and “CHEVROLET”

Bummer.  I never was a fan of those.  Makes deleting difficult.