On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:36 AM, spectorfreak said:

The cab looks comically small compared to the bed.

I guess that's better than Ford's comically large cab size compared to the bed...

The cab size has increased.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, j20m715 said:

Wow 

Looks like a tundra & a Colorado had a bastard child !!

Gm, you have lost me as a new truck buyer. 

You haven't even seen it yet. LOL

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:27 AM, SpecRacerDriver said:

Really, this is the best they can do with styling? Just another BOX? Can we please get back to some Rolled fenders? This thing looks more and more like a F O R D. The other thing they need to address is fuel mileage vs tow capacity. Forget the bells and whistles. I am really, really sick of the blisters for wheel wells. What happened to the smooth side body?

What exactly did you expect?

I am glad they don't have a smooth side body. That's too boring like ford and ram. Which is why the Sierra and Silverado have better looking bodies.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:28 AM, newdude said:

They are literally playing copy cat with Nissan Titan, Ram and F150.  Why can't they just make a good CHEVY and a good GMC?  What was wrong with years past designs?  I know fuel economy has a play into design now more than ever, but come on.  Be original. 

I am slightly concerned with what's going to be shown. 

Huh? These are evolutions of the current body styles, nothing to do with Nissan ram and ford. The current GMC and Chevy look was formed before those others so not sure what you are getting at.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:15 AM, Michael Budworth said:

Great!  Hope it has blind spot warnings, adaptive cruise control, HUD, heated rear seats, rear hvac vents, rear USB ports, push button start, and 360 deg cameras for towing and parking to name a few.    Otherwise I'll keep my 2014 sierra Denali which is a stripped down version of a luxury truck.   

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

11 hours ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

Not a fan of it. I have owned the last 4 gen gm trucks. But I have seen this one naked and it is a copy of the Ford. they are pushing lines and size to "look impressive" Cars and truck are too aggressive looking vs. really having power and Clean easy lines. AKA new corvette. Just my two cents. I will see what the end of the gen offers............................... 

The new corvette is the best looking one they have ever made. I mean to each their own. There is a lot of people that prefer sharp aggressive lines, such as myself.

I’m sure everyone hated their current truck they own now when it was in this same development stage. Just chill out, and wait on it. The main ones criticizing will be the first to admit “well it’s growing on me”. Lol exactly what you said with your current truck as well. 

Yup.  When the GMT-900s came out, I and many others on here said NO WAY!   Guess who ended up with a brand new 07 Sierra 1500? 

4 hours ago, Colossus said:

Yup.  When the GMT-900s came out, I and many others on here said NO WAY!   Guess who ended up with a brand new 07 Sierra 1500? 

I was the same way. guess things can grow on you.

On 11/7/2017 at 11:01 AM, j20m715 said:

Wow 

Looks like a tundra & a Colorado had a bastard child !!

Gm, you have lost me as a new truck buyer. 

I thought the same thing about tundra.  the one side pic reminded me of a tundra.