If you had a blank check to buy any vehicle, what would you get?

WayneRight32

Easy. 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO.  Drive it at Pebble Beach once, sell it there in the auction,  retire with the millions. Most recent pricing was $55 million for one 57 mil for another of the 39 cars known to exist.  When I was about 9 years old, my first slot car was a Ferrari 250 GTO.  Turns out I had good taste as a 9 year old.

https://newatlas.com/worlds-most-expensive-car-ferrari-250-gto/46407/#gallery

ferrari 250 gto.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be definitely hard to pick

1) 88 wagoneer that I would drop a cummings into and do some fun suspension work

2) H1 hummer with a tricked out duramax

3) love what some people said, most expensive thing, sell it and invest money to retire - life goal to retire before I'm 45

• 2 weeks later...

If I could sell, Id agree most expensive car I could find. Beat on it around a track and sell for money.

If I had to keep it, It would be tough to choose. Either a new Ford Raptor, Chevy SS(v8 manual RWD sedan so good), or CTS-V(no manual, but 640hp sedan).

I'd get either a 2018 Cadillac Hearse or a Tow Truck!

Everybody gets out of the way for a hearse and the tow truck could be used to haul all the fancy cars you people would buy as they break down!

Naw, give me the hearse, Metalic Black, tinted windows, and a "kick ass" sound system? and yes it would be supercharged, black leather interior, and a Oak Coffin in the back converted to a bar. And if I couldn't get either of the 2, give me a H1 Hummer, with a slant back, sunroof, Recaro bucket seats with speakers in the headrest, fridge in the back, towing a 5x8 trailer loaded with..... Sorry, having "old head" flashback dreams?

Archived