New to Me Supercharged 6.2L 2014

Hi everybody, I Just recently bought a 2014 Silverado 6.2L Special Vehicle Engineering Supercharged. Cant really find any info about the package or anyone talking about the kit, tried messaging SVE last week with no response and I realized after it was SEMA so maybe everybody was at the event. I know that it states 575 Hp/ 575 Trq but would love to know more info its a side mounted supercharger a buddy told me he thinks it's a Rotex supercharger and he thinks it runs 8 PSi. I hope maybe someone around here has more experience with the kit and guide me thru maintenance or compatible upgrades to get more out of it love the truck but 3 chevy dealers I went too knew little to no info that they could help me with. the truck is said to come from the factory with the kit and the truck has 67xxx km on it and would like to know if anything should be particularly looked after now or soon thanks in advance for any help

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

16.jpg

Why would you buy a truck with major engine modifications you know nothing about? Sounds crazy to me. Best of luck though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I Did do research on the kit came with perfect maintenance records and 30k in upgrades with receipts and GM stands behind the setup and has extended GM warranty with the purchase was hoping someone had more info on the setup or experience. But thanks for your concern.

I Paid 41K Canadian about 33k USD did i do good?
33k USD for a 6.2 LTZ with roughly 42k miles. I say you did good, I sure wouldn't have a problem paying that. I'm sure she'll be a hell of a time to drive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Archived