New to Me Supercharged 6.2L 2014

14 hours ago, Artie61 said:

Nice Truck I hate to ask but MPG?

so over the life of the truck, it says 15.9 L/100km or 18 miles per gallon :D

Best 10.9 L/100km or 28 miles per gallon :D:D

this week  32 L/100km or  7.35 miles per gallon wow I've been letting her rip tater chip :lol:

I've  been doing 10-20 mins drives in one of the worst traffic cities in North America Toronto Canada and smoking the tires when I can in between:D 

2 hours ago, North-SC-6.2L-LTZ said:

so over the life of the truck, it says 15.9/100km or 18 miles per gallon :D

Best 10.9/100km or 28 miles per gallon :D:D

this week  32/100km or  7.35 miles per gallon wow I've been letting her rip tater chip :lol:

I've  been doing 10-20 mins drives in one of the worst traffic cities in North America Toronto Canada and smoking the tires when I can in between:D 

Wow  better than I thought , Good luck with it!! 

That brochure states it is a HSV Centrifugal charger, but it doesn't give you any specs on it. Do you still have the hand held tuner? If not, the previous owner may have thrown it out and had it dyno tuned. I would find a reputable tuner in Canada to run it on a dyno and make sure the tune is all in order. If the dealer didn't know better and flashed it to stock, it will run like crap and you will eventually blow the motor up. I know finding good tuners in Canada is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Good luck, I am toying with idea of a TVS2300 for my 6.2L, just getting it tuned properly I would have to drive 16 hours to a good tuner or just live with the canned tune in the kit. Really nice "tear bringer" you have there. Post some videos of it smoking a Hemi Challenger.

• 3 weeks later...

hey, guys was sick for a good bit the last two weeks. I was checking out some stuff under the hood today and found a bunch of stuff I didn't like to see wanted to see if anybody can help answer a couple questions I have ...

the first thing I noticed is that every bolt on the headers had a crack center of the mounting bolt on every spot and both sides of the engine. is this normal ? should I be needing to address this asap.

Also, drivers side that hose connector/ jumper between two solid lines right in front of in this pics seems to be flattened out due to the pressure I would assume and is flat 1. what is this Line for and  is it just the hose is not rated properly for the PSI I guess in a vac line of some sort 

And the last pics s another Line to the TB and is flattened out is this messing up anything for me. was going to bring it into the dealer and address these issues since there is warranty still on the motor from GM and the dealer gave me a 6 month $100 deductible for a piece of mind but something doesn't feel right about the truck and I feel like it's in 4 cylinder mode way too much and  I have a long list of issues with the aftermarkets additions I need them to look at more pics and info on those things in the upcoming future.  I also have a cd player that doesn't work, Heated seat drivers only bottom work on the drivers and back on passengers seat, water/ condensation in every light up front 

IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

Archived